Crock-Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe
(Pin to Pinterest)
A healthier version of an Italian favorite. Similar flavors but skipping a few fattening steps-mainly breading and frying the chicken. One way to wake up the flavors of prepackaged foods is to doctor it up with fresh ingredients. Pop this in the slow cooker, go about your day and forget about it until dinner time.
- 3-4 large chicken breasts
- 1- 24 oz. jar of spaghetti sauce (we are partial to Bertolli 5 Cheese)
- ½ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 package fettuccine
- 1 -14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- Place all ingredients into a gallon sized freezer bag, store in freezer until the morning you are going to prepare it.
- Spray Crock-Pot generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour contents of bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork, serve over pasta.
Add a simple side salad and bread to make this meal complete.
Follow all Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living as well as FCLAsh on Pinterest.
See the ENTIRE Menu Plan this week:
- Weekend Shopping List and Food Prep
- Sirloin Gyros Recipe
- Creamy Farfalle Carbonara Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipe
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on April 3, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living