This Christmas Fun Jar Bucket List is a great holiday activity for kids that keeps everyone busy and entertained. Christmas break from school has never been so exciting!
Christmas Fun Jar
I don’t know about you, but having all the kids home for Christmas is usually fun for us. We get to do lots of Christmas activities, make crafts, and bake yummy treats. However, what happens when the kids start to get antsy from being home?
If the weather is bad, things can be even worse. Thankfully we have shared lots of entertaining activities on the blog to keep your little ones busy.
And today is a new activity I want to share: the Christmas Fun Jar! This is literally a jar bursting with holiday fun. Kind of like Christmas family bucket list, only in a jar!
Example activities that will be inside the jar include:
- Write a letter to Santa
- Make your own Christmas cards
- Bake a batch of Christmas cookies
- Read a Christmas book
- Build a gingerbread house
- Decorate your own ugly Christmas sweater
- Have a snowball fight
- Go sledding
- Have a holiday scavenger hunt
- Make paper snowflakes
- Do a random act of kindness
- Drink some eggnog
- Learn about a new Christmas tradition
Whenever you hear that your kids are bored, just have them pull out a popsicle stick from the jar. The idea on the stick will keep them entertained for a while!
How to Make a Christmas Fun Jar
- Print out the activity sheet and label. Cut out the activity strips along the outer borders. Cut out the printable label around the outer edge.
- Glue the activity strips to the popsicle sticks and place the sticks in the jar.
- Glue the label to the front of the jar and decorate the top with ribbon.
Download Your Free Printable
Download our free Christmas Fun Jar Bucket List and Jar Labels.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
How to Print at Staples
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final Christmas Fun Jar. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take your kids on a BACK TO SCHOOL SCAVENGER HUNT for their school supplies.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.