St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats
Pin to Pinterest
Want to make something for your little Leprechauns? These fun Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats will be sure to be a hit this St. Patrick’s Day!
- 6 Regular Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Dark Cocoa Candy Melting Chips
- 1/4 cup Green Candy Melting Chips
- 6 Fudge Stripe Cookies
- Heat Dark Cocoa Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Insert skewer in a marshmallow.
- Dip marshmallow in melted candy and roll to coat completely.
- Set dipped marshmallow in the middle of a cookie solid chocolate side up.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
- Heat Green Candy Chips in small bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Transfer Green chocolate to small plastic bag and clip very tiny piece of corner to use for piping.
- Pipe Green hat band around hat.
- Pipe three dots onto way paper and use a toothpick to make a stem. Repeat this to make 6 sharocks.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set shamrocks.
- Use a dot of green chocolate to “glue” shamrock to hat.
Check out these other great recipes…
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes
- Marshmallow Filled Lucky Charms Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Peeps Easter Vase and Centerpiece
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on August 7, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living