St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats
Pin to Pinterest
Want to make something for your little Leprechauns? These fun Chocolate Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats will be sure to be a hit this St. Patrick’s Day!
- 6 Regular Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Dark Cocoa Candy Melting Chips
- 1/4 cup Green Candy Melting Chips
- 6 Fudge Stripe Cookies
- Heat Dark Cocoa Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Insert skewer in a marshmallow.
- Dip marshmallow in melted candy and roll to coat completely.
- Set dipped marshmallow in the middle of a cookie solid chocolate side up.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
- Heat Green Candy Chips in small bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Transfer Green chocolate to small plastic bag and clip very tiny piece of corner to use for piping.
- Pipe Green hat band around hat.
- Pipe three dots onto way paper and use a toothpick to make a stem. Repeat this to make 6 sharocks.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set shamrocks.
- Use a dot of green chocolate to “glue” shamrock to hat.
Check out these other great recipes…
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes
- Marshmallow Filled Lucky Charms Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Peeps Easter Vase and Centerpiece
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on August 7, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living