Upcycled Cereal Box Gift Bag and Christmas Craft on Frugal Coupon Living. Creative idea and fun homemade gift bag for the holiday season.
Cereal Box Gift Bag Christmas Craft
You guys, I am so excited about this upcycled Christmas craft. How perfect is this? Make your own Christmas Gift Bag from a cereal box! I love this because cereal boxes are not sparse around our home and it’s cheaper to buy gift wrap than it is a dozen or so Christmas Gift Bags. Additionally, the gift bag is supported by a pretty sturdy wall – a cereal box! They also look cute and stand up perfectly even with odd shaped gifts inside!
- Cereal boxes (do not need to be empty)
- Thick Christmas wrapping paper
- Packing tape
- 1.5″ Ribbon (or size of choice)
- Hole puncher
- Lay a cereal box onto your wrapping paper like you are going to wrap it but have the top of the box lined up directly with the top wide end of the wrapping paper.
- Cut your paper with enough room on each side to wrap around the box.
- Fold the top wide end of the wrapping paper down about 3/4″ inch and secure with tape.
- Place the folded side of your wrapping paper about 3/4″ up on the box, fold one side on the bag in like you did to the top, wrap the box and tape on the side.
- Fold and tape the bottom of the wrapping paper like you would when you’re wrapping a present.
- Slide the bag off the box, fold in the sides and place your gift/tissue paper in the bag.
Also take a look at these Pringles Potato Chip Cookie Recipe and Pringles Can Craft. Pin to Pinterest.
This would go great with our Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Neighbors. Pin to Pinterest on your Gift Guide and Christmas Boards.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get ready for summer with low-cost activities and games for the kids! GET YOUR SUMMER BOREDOM BUSTER BUNDLE.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.