Upcycled Cereal Box Gift Bag and Christmas Craft on Frugal Coupon Living. Creative idea and fun homemade gift bag for the holiday season.
Cereal Box Gift Bag Christmas Craft
You guys, I am so excited about this upcycled Christmas craft. How perfect is this? Make your own Christmas Gift Bag from a cereal box! I love this because cereal boxes are not sparse around our home and it’s cheaper to buy gift wrap than it is a dozen or so Christmas Gift Bags. Additionally, the gift bag is supported by a pretty sturdy wall – a cereal box! They also look cute and stand up perfectly even with odd shaped gifts inside!
- Cereal boxes (do not need to be empty)
- Thick Christmas wrapping paper
- Packing tape
- 1.5″ Ribbon (or size of choice)
- Hole puncher
- Lay a cereal box onto your wrapping paper like you are going to wrap it but have the top of the box lined up directly with the top wide end of the wrapping paper.
- Cut your paper with enough room on each side to wrap around the box.
- Fold the top wide end of the wrapping paper down about 3/4″ inch and secure with tape.
- Place the folded side of your wrapping paper about 3/4″ up on the box, fold one side on the bag in like you did to the top, wrap the box and tape on the side.
- Fold and tape the bottom of the wrapping paper like you would when you’re wrapping a present.
- Slide the bag off the box, fold in the sides and place your gift/tissue paper in the bag.
HOT DEALS: Looking for what’s trending? Check out our Fashion Deals and Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.