Summer officially began this week and for a lot of kids that means it’s time to pack up the duffel bags and head off to camp. We have fond memories of all the summer time joy that goes along with sleep away camp. One of the best parts of the day was mail time in the mess hall! Your kids are sure to be happy campers with something sweet tucked in their bag and some mail to brighten their day!
Here is seven days of sweet sunshine for your camper. Fill each day with some candy or goodies and a note. They will love it!
Other ways to send love from home to your campers are:
- Postcards mailed each day with one letter written on each. By the end of their stay the message might spell something like, “I miss you!”
- A personalized pillowcase with sweet dream messages.
- A CD or playlist for their iPod with their favorite music.
- A recorded message card so a camper can hear a familiar voice from home.
- A care package of their favorite homemade baked goods.
- A candy gram. Use the names of candy bars to write a special note
Be sure to print/download the Camp Candy Care Package Tags.
We’ve been camping all week at Simply Sprout and we’re keeping on these happy trails through the weekend! Come visit us at www.simplysprouteducate.com.
Be sure to pick up a camping packing list at Live Life, Shop Smart – ShopRunner’s Blog.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.