Buffalo Ranch Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
A delicious twist on two favorites: hot wings and quesadillas that will bring a smile to every face around the table. Adjust the temperature by adding a little less hot sauce and a bit more ranch if you need to. This recipe is a great freezer item, make a double batch and you will have two meals ready to go in no more time than it takes for one. Using chicken, whole wheat tortillas and ranch from scratch makes it a tasty but healthier alternative to the traditional versions of these popular appetizers.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- ½ cup buffalo flavored hot sauce
- ¼ cup homemade ranch dressing
- 1 8 oz. bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Package of tortillas (I like to use whole wheat to up the healthy factor)
- Brown ground chicken in nonstick pan with a little oil until cooked through. Turn off burner, add buffalo sauce, and ranch. Stir until well combined. Set aside to cool.
- Spread out tortillas. Spoon mixture evenly among all tortilla. This recipe will fill about 8 folded in half.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and fold over in half to close.
- If you are prepping to cook later in the week-place each prepared quesadilla in a freezer bag.
In a nonstick pan over medium, heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Place tortillas in pan and cook on each side for 3-4 minutes until browned. If you want to make prepping easier and even healthier, lay filled, and folded quesadilla on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray and place in an oven preheated to 400° for 3-4 minutes, flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes until brown and crisped.
Use the same dressing, Homemade Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing from night one, BLT Avocado Chop Salad. These go great with these quesadillas. If desired, drizzle tops with sauce and serve with celery sticks for dipping.
Follow all Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living as well as FCLAsh on Pinterest.
See the ENTIRE Menu Plan this week:
- Weekend Shopping List and Food Prep
- BLT Chop Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Quesadillas
- Inside Out Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Pizza Zucchini Boats
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.