It’s back to school season and you don’t have to blow the budget with random acts of kindness ideas. Download this Remarkable Teacher Bookmark Template and gift with Sharpies, Dry Erase Markers or Highlighters that she/he can use during the school year!
Remarkable Teacher Bookmark Template
Looking forward to a re-MARK-able school year!
Show some love to a teacher with this creative bookmark template. Add your favorite markers – dry erase, highlighters or Sharpies (our favorite), and gift to a teacher on the first day of school or at Open House.
Make a First Impression!
While it’s not needed, it’s a really cute way to enter a classroom during Open House or Meet the Teacher day. It makes a great first impression. Did you realize a teacher spends more hours in the day with your child than you get to during the school year. This is a great way to respect and affirmation for the person who will be caring for your child.
Teacher Bookmark Gift Supplies:
All you need is love for this teacher gift – okay, perhaps a little more. These are the supplies that helped us pull of this cute and punny teacher gift idea.
Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
Looking forward to a re-mark-able school year! This bookmark quote for teachers is perfect for an educator on the first day of school. It’s just a thoughtful way to say I we support you and are thinking about you. Speaking of Random Acts of Kindness Ideas, don’t forget to pay it forward during your child’s birthday!
Teacher Bookmark Gift Directions:
To make your teacher bookmark gift is pretty simple. First sign up for our email and then download our free printable. Cut out the bookmark. Add two holes using a hole punch in the center. Place your markers in the center of the bookmark. Tie off with twine.
I personally like to download my document and then upload it to Staples. I pick it up in their copy department and it saves me money on ink and cardstock.
To Order Your Printables at Staples*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait (vertical).
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Summer 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final bookmark teacher gift. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on July 18, 2019 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living