DIY Pencil Case with a Ziploc and Duct Tape
Not too long ago we shared with you some DIY Back to School Crafts and Supplies for Kids. In our effort to keep our own school supply expenses down, we had fun with this DIY Pencil Case made with Ziploc Bags and Duct Tape. It is so easy, bright, fun, and also durable – no replacing this school supply mid-year, and if you must, it’s a cheap replacement!
- Use your standard size Duct Tape to tape a row across the top of your ziplock bag right under the blue plastic top.
- Turn your bag over and wrap both sides over to cover both sides of the plastic bag.
- Repeats steps 1 and 2 with your second row of tape.
- Cut off the bottom part of the plastic bag.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with your third row of tape.
- Cut about 1/2″ of tape off the bottom of the bag, making sure to leave a little extra off the tape to stick together to hold the bag together.
- Use your mini Duct Tape rolls to add a little color to the top and bottom edges creating a contrasting border.
HOT DEALS: Looking for what’s trending? Check out our Fashion Deals and Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.