What’s cooking in your kitchen? Hopefully you are incorporating your love of baking with something from Truvia® – their NEW Brown Sugar Blend!
Truvia® launched its new Brown Sugar Blend, a mixture of Truvia® and Brown Sugar that offers a brown-sugar-like taste, texture, and volume, with 75 percent fewer calories than regular brown sugar. To celebrate the launch, Truvia® is giving all baking enthusiasts the chance to share their talents in the Truvia® Baking Star contest—bakers can submit videos that feature their own original Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend recipe, to win a trip to New York and an all-expense paid professionally-filmed baking video that will be promoted by the brand. Entries END October 14, 2014.
Are you the NEXT Truvia® Baking Star?
What’s Gaby Cooking? These Brown Sugar Blend Blondies with Butterscotch look so yummy!
- What’s Byron Talbott Cooking? Brown Butter Cookies!
- Cook with April and see what she is cooking – Banana Nut Muffins.
- And enoy from Apple Pie Crumb Bars from Fifteen Spatulas!
YOU COULD BE THE NEXT Truvia Baking Star!
Fans can submit a two-minute video that showcases their baking talents, personalities and original recipes on www.TruviaBakingStar.com.
• From September 16 – October 14, 2014, fans can submit their videos via www.TruviaBakingStar.com..
• From October 21 – October 30, 2014, fans can vote for their favorite of 10 semi-finalists.
• Shortly after October 30, 2014, the three finalists with the most votes will be notified that they have won an all-expense-paid trip to New York City with a guest.
• On November 19, 2014, the three finalists’ baking skills will be judged live by the YouTube Star judges and the Truvia® Baking Star Contest winner will be announced.
Three finalists will win an all-expense-paid trip to New York City, where they will compete in a live bake-off event on November 19, judged by YouTube stars April Moore, Byron Talbott, Joanne Ozug and Gaby Dalkin! The winner will be awarded the title of Truvia® Baking Star. He or she will win a professionally produced and promoted video, and his or her recipe will be featured on Truvia.com.
HOT DEALS: Loving the deal on this Julep Maven Hallowen Nail Polish Box – Get it FREE (a $58 Value), just pay $2.99 for S&H.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!