No longer available. This giveaway is closed. Congratulations goes to Miriam!
Baby Showers. I have been to them for triplets, I have been showered in pink, I have been in a room with everything blue. If you are a mom, you likely are familiar. They are a time to honor mother’s to be and “shower” them with the many needs of parenthood – diapers to onesies to strollers and more! No doubt that preparing for your tiny bun in the in the oven is a bit pricey. New parents find themselves with a long list of items they needs for their newest arrival.
This year, Pampers is on a mission. Teaming up with the Points of Light Institute, they will be throwing 1,000 baby showers for expectant mothers across the country in May and June!
Creative Baby Shower Ideas from Facebook Fans:
- Pick a theme and go with it. For example, if your mama to be is having a baby girl choose a pink theme. Serve all things pink included pink lemonade, strawberries, pink cupcakes, etc.
- Location, Location, Location. If you don’t have a perfect shower home, have everyone go out for fondue and chip in $10 to $15 for the bill. It makes it cheap and affordable for everyone.
- Get Creative: Google Diaper Cakes and try one out. They are are super cute and fun to make and save money on center pieces.
- Use your Gift: If you are buying a mom onesies, hang them from a clothesline and decorate the shower up a bit.
- Shower Gifts: You don’t have to make them pricey. Pop some popcorn, tie a cute ribbon and write “Sarah is about to pop!” Or buy baby bottles at the dollar store and fill with color candy.
- Discover the Gender: Instead of the doctor telling the parent the sex of the baby have the doctor write the sex down put it in and envelope and give it to the person making the cake. Have the baker dye the cake pink for girl or blue for boy. That way when mommy and daddy cut the cake everyone gets to find out together.
- Play Games: Have everyone clip a clothespin to their collar/clothing. When they say the word baby, they have to pass their clothespin on to whoever caught them saying the word. Whoever has the most clothespins gets a special gift. Melt candy bars in diapers and have guests guess what candy bar is found in each diaper. Looks gross, but makes for funny moments. Another game entails the “water” breaking. Freeze mini babies in ice cubes and get creative for each shower guest on how to make the baby’s water break or melt.
- Make a Boquet: Roll up socks, onesies, bibs, etc. Wrap it with Flower tape and sticks and make a pretty floral bouquet.
- Always say Thanks: Have every guest address their own envelope for the mom to be to write thank you notes. She will appreciate all the time saved when it comes to writing her cards. Gift her with stamps too!
- Don’t forget Dads: Have the dads get together for a BBQ and just bring diapers.
- Get Crafty: Bring one yard of fabric that reminds them of the mother and have someone crafty sew a blanket for the mom and baby to be or pick up ribbion and other decorative supplies and decorate onesies for the new baby.
In honor of Father’s Day, Pampers has another mission. They are asking 4,000 people to commit to finding a way for fathers to bond with their babies. This includes taking over a task for dad so he can spend more time with his precious baby – cover a meeting at work, run an errand for him, pick up his dry cleaning, etc. Make your pledge on Pampers Facebook Page.
One Frugal Coupon Living reader will win a $300 American Express Gift Card to put toward a baby shower for a mother-to-be.
To Enter the Giveaway:
You can enter up to four times – that would mean, leave one to four comments. You do not have to enter more than once but you DO have to complete the first entry to enter with choices two through four. Read more about how to enter giveaways.
1.) Share with me who you would bless with a baby shower and why or share with me a favorite baby shower idea.
Additional Optional Entries:
2.) Sign up for Frugal Coupon Living Emails. You must confirm your subscription!
3.) Share on Facebook about this giveaway. While there make sure to like Frugal Coupon Living and Pampers. Leave a message below telling me that you did.
Win $300 toward a Baby Shower from Pampers on Frugal Coupon Living (add link)
4.) Share on Twitter While here make sure to follow @FrugalCouponMom AND @Pampers. Leave a message below letting me know that you did.
Win $300 toward a #baby shower from @Pampers on @FrugalCouponMom #win #giveaways
This giveaway ends on Monday, June 20 at 3 PM ET. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 72 hours to respond. If I do not hear from the winner by that time, a new winner will be selected
Please Note: Email entries will not be accepted. If you are reading this giveaway in a reader or in your inbox, please select the post to direct yourself over to the site. Due to time constraints, I am not able to enter email, Twitter, or Facebook entries on my own. Thanks!
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own and should not be substituted as your own.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on June 26, 2021 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living