Watermelon Mint Shooters
Pin to Pinterest
This fun recipe can be used for many different occasions – Valentine’s Day, New Years, Summer Parties and More. It can be slip accordingly for Adults and Kids, just make sure you label the right classes!
- 2 Tablespoons organic sugar
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped mint (Fresh is better)
- 1 ½ pounds of seedless watermelon (with the rind taken off) cut into chunks
- ½ to 1 tablespoon (depending on your own tastes) of fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lime peel
- For Adult Drink ONLY – 1/16 cup of Bacardi Rum
- In a 1-quart saucepan mix together the sugar, water, and mint.
- Heat on medium level for 3 to 4 minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Place the watermelon, lime juice, and lime peel into a blender.
- Blend until all is combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the sugar mixture and blend together again.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and place it into the freezer.
- Every ½ hour mix the mixture, repeat until all liquid is frozen it will take about 1 to 2 hours.
- Spoon into cups and Enjoy!
Additional Adult Directions:
- Spoon into 2 shooter glasses.
- Add in the Bacardi rum into each glass about 3 teaspoons
- Serve to your adult guests and enjoy!
Check out these other great recipes and be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
- Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on February 7, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living