This is an adorable punny valentine. “Valentine You Make My Heart Pop” printable. Grab this free and instant download and have fun gifting your homemade popcorn valentines.
Valentine You Make My Heart Pop Printable
Valentine You Make My Heart Pop!
I love pun and I love Valentines. This adorable valentine collides two of my favorite things. This valentine is very affordable and easy to make. It’s also unique. It provides something salty to an otherwise Valentine mailbox that may be filled with sweets! You could also use this printable in our Valentines’ Day Popcorn Recipes! Just spread out the recipe into individual Ziploc bags and tie the tag on the bag with red and white twine.
Popcorn Valentine Supplies:
- Red and White Twine
- Popcorn Bags
- Valentine You Make My Heart Pop Printable (see below)
Popcorn Valentine Directions:
It doesn’t take much to create this adorable popcorn valentine.
First, get your Valentine You Make My Heart Pop Printable (below.) You can print at home on cardstock, or we like to order from Staples. Cut out your valentines.
Second, spread out individual bags of popcorn. One bag for each Valentine.
I then took tape and curled it to make it double side. This allowed me to center my Valentine You Make My Heart Pop Printable on my bag of popcorn.
Once that was centered, I took red and white twine and tied a ribbon around the popcorn. I liked to give it a few wraps to give it a pop of color and texture.
Get this Popcorn Valentine and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.Adorable punny valentine. 'Valentine You Make My Heart Pop!' Grab this free printable and have fun gifting your homemade popcorn valentines. #FrugalCouponLiving #valentine #printable
To Order Your Printables at Staples*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be landscape.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.17 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Don’t forget the teacher. Take a look at these 20 Teacher Valentines! Pin to Pinterest.
Also enjoy these Free Printables for Valentine’s Day. Pin to Pinterest.
Make your own Valentines with these 28 Printable Valentines for Kids. Pin to Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on December 25, 2020 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living
Leave a Reply