Toilet Paper Bunny Tutorial
Have company coming over this Easter season? How about adding Peter Cottontail to your bathroom as a fun display. Place in baksets around the home or add something cute to a child’s bedroom. You will love this easy step-by-step TP Easter Bunny Craft!
- 1 Roll Of Toilet Paper
- 2 Sheets White Tissue Paper
- 1 Sheet White Construction Paper
- 1 Sheet Pink Construction Paper
- 1 Black Marker
- 2 Plastic Eyes (Dollar Tree as a whole bag for $1)
- Hot Glue
- 3 Cotton Balls
- Lay the two sheets of tissue paper flat on the table. One on top of the other.
- Set the roll of toilet paper in the center of the tissue paper with one hole at the top. Carefully tuck the ends of the tissue paper into the hole. Slowly work your way all the way around, until all the tissue paper is tucked in your bunny’s body.
- Now take your cotton balls and slightly pull them apart, so that they are nice and fluffy. Add three small dots of hot glue around the hole with all the tucked in tissue paper. Place the cotton balls on all three dots. This should now be covering the opening and creating the tail for the bunny.
- On the other end glue the plastic eyes about a half inch down form the edge of the roll.
- Cut out a few strips of white construction paper to make whiskers. Also cut out a oval shape nose from the pink constriction paper. Hot glue these at the center of the hole. Even with the opening being covered you will be able to slightly see it. Add a dot of hot glue and then lay the whiskers down first and then the nose.
- Take your black marker and draw a line under the nose making a J facing both ways.
- Last we need to make the ears. This can be a bit trickier and you can do it differnet that I have.
- Take the white construction paper and fold it in half. Then cut out a long oval shape that is flat at one end. By having your paper folded you sould end up with two ears after cutting. Fold them so that there is a cress down the center lenght ways. Now at the end of a slit about an in long. Then add a fold at the top of that slit. Fold the two pieces over. Then fold a fold at the top of that slit. Fold the two slit pices over each other, making somehting similar to the corner of a box. Tuck the ends of those pices up and down to lock them in place.
- Now on the top of the roll just above the eyes, glue an ear. Make sure that the boxed edge we made is facing the oppostie side of the eyes so you cannot see them when looking at the face.
- After they are glued in place carefully bend them over and glue them to the back end with a small dot of hot glue.
Follow all Easter activities including may Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living as well as FCLAsh on Pinterest.
- Sweet Sixteen Easter Bunny Donuts – Pin to Pinterest
- Jelly Bean Bark – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Chick Sugar Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Egg Cake Bites – Pin to Pinterest
- Homemade Reese’s Egg Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Peeps Easter Vase and Centerpiece – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Bunny Bread Recipe and Tutorial – Pin to Pinterest
- Rainbow JELL-O Ribbon Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip – Pin to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Valentine’s Day with these Galentine Valentine’s Day Ideas for the girls.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.