Gameday Sweet N’ Sassy Buffalo Wings Recipe
(Pin to Pinterest)
Day 2 of our Superbowl Party food series and here is a popular party standby- Buffalo Wings. Football parties generally mean appetizers, dips, chips, and other finger foods- its hard to serve a full sit down meal when noone is sitting down for all the shouting they are doing at the t.v. But buffalo wings are perfect for a one handed hold while waving your other at a bad call. These Sweet N Sassy Buffalo Wings will “fly” right off the serving platter, sweet with a spicy little kick. The combination of sugary sweetness and heat is so delicious they don’t even need a breading, we just cook these wings up naked. Add more hot sauce if you really like the heat! With just a few common ingredients needed and less than 30 minutes to prepare this is a great recipe. Whether you are hosting your own party or need something to bring to on-a dish like this is a perfect addition to gameday flavors! Serve next to traditional buffalo wings and dips.
- 2.5 bag of chicken wings, thawed
- 1 stick of butter
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Hot Sauce
- canola or vegetable oil
- In a large bowl toss stick of butter, brown sugar and hot sauce. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or in a large pan on stove to 375°
- Carefully place wings in oil, there should be enough oil to just cover wings, be careful not to over crowd the pan so wings will cook evenly.
- Fry wings for 10-15 minutes, until they start to brown.
- Remove wings from oil, and lay on a plate lined with paper towel to drain for 1 minute.
- Place still hot wings in large bowl with butter, brown sugar, hot sauce mixture and toss well to coat completely. No need to even melt butter unless you wish, the hot wings will melt the butter as it coats.
- Repeat steps with all wings until done.
- Serve with ranch, or other creamy dip.
Helpful tip: Provide cups of toothpicks or plastic serving spears throughout your food table to make eating finger foods easier on your guests.
Don’t forget these other Football Gameday Appetizers:
- Filet Mignon Bites with Bernaise Sauce – Pin it to Pinterest
- Kickin’ Queso Dip RecipeKickin’ Queso Dip Recipe – Pin it to Pinterest
- Tater Skins Recipe – Pin it to Pinterest
- Whiskey & BBQ Meatballs Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Fifty Yard Line Guacamole Dip Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Brownie Footballs Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Coffee-Cocoa Rice Krispie Treats Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.