Straight Outta Camp Printable
Has summer camp created lasting memories, if so check out this FREE PRINTABLE, Straight Outta Camp. This is perfect for iron t-shirts, cinch bags, duffel and more. We used a polyester bag, which was adorable but a cotton t-shirt or cotton cinch bag would be perfect no only for the iron-on, but also for getting signatures. We suggest using Sharpie Markers.
- T-Shirt Transfer Paper
- Cotton T-Shirt or Poly Bag
- Fabric Markers
- Kraft Paper (if using a polyester bag) – also try to find the paper at the Dollar Store or a Craft Store for under $5!
- Open the Straight Outta Camp image (see below) on the computer.
- Set your printer to mirror image before you print.
- Print your image on the coated side of the transfer paper (white side, not word side). Allow the printed image to dry before transferring.
- Heat up Iron.
- Pre-Iron bag or T-Shirt to remove moisture and to create a flat surface.
- Place transfer face down and press firmly with the iron. Peel a corner to make sure it is attached before removing completely.
Get this Straight Outta Camp printable and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on March 10, 2020 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living