Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes
Pin to Pinterest
Use your boxed Bisquick Recipe and add some red food coloring drops for a fun twist on this February Breakfast Food Craft activity!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Red Food Coloring
- Heart Egg or Pancake Mold (as seen HERE and HERE)
- Stir Bisquick, Milk and Eggs together in a bowl.
- Place half the mix in a measuring cup (for pouring).
- Slowly drop food coloring into the half remaining int he bowl. Stir until desired pink is achieved (only a couple drops are needed – no not go to heavy with coloring.)
- Place the pink mixture into a different measuring cup for pouring.
- Lay the heart mold on the heated skillet. Slowly pour in the heart less than 1/4 cup of pancake mixture.
- Cook until edges are dry.
- Carefully lift the heart mold and turn pancake over with a spatula and cook until golden.
- Continue until all mixture is used.
Note: You can also make regular (circle) pancakes without the mold.
Happy eating – Enjoy!
Like the Valentine Heart Pankcakes? Check out these others:
- Easy Valentine Burlap Wreath Tutorial
- Pink Candy Valentine Popcorn
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
HOT DEALS: Looking for what’s trending? Check out our Fashion Deals and Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.