Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes
Pin to Pinterest
Use your boxed Bisquick Recipe and add some red food coloring drops for a fun twist on this February Breakfast Food Craft activity!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Red Food Coloring
- Heart Egg or Pancake Mold (as seen HERE and HERE)
- Stir Bisquick, Milk and Eggs together in a bowl.
- Place half the mix in a measuring cup (for pouring).
- Slowly drop food coloring into the half remaining int he bowl. Stir until desired pink is achieved (only a couple drops are needed – no not go to heavy with coloring.)
- Place the pink mixture into a different measuring cup for pouring.
- Lay the heart mold on the heated skillet. Slowly pour in the heart less than 1/4 cup of pancake mixture.
- Cook until edges are dry.
- Carefully lift the heart mold and turn pancake over with a spatula and cook until golden.
- Continue until all mixture is used.
Note: You can also make regular (circle) pancakes without the mold.
Happy eating – Enjoy!
Like the Valentine Heart Pankcakes? Check out these others:
- Easy Valentine Burlap Wreath Tutorial
- Pink Candy Valentine Popcorn
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired these with Back to School Ideas.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.