Looking for a stand out swimsuit? This Frugal Fashion Friday we have the perfect Palm Leaves Swimsuit for you!
Frugal Fashion Friday Palm Leaves Swimsuit
It’s another Frugal Fashion Friday. I just love the details of this swimsuit. From the playful print,to the string sides on the bottom. I also love the coverage on the top, great for moving around at the beach. We paired to look with a fun palm towel and some beach accessories including cat eye sunglasses and a cute graphic print beach pouch. Choose between pineapple and toucan. Don’t forget the sunscreen!
Frugal Fashion Friday Palm Swimsuit
Tip: Before you shop, take a look at Raise.com. Raise is an awesome site that helps save money when buying supplies by buying people’s gift cards they don’t want at a percent off. It is were I pick up all my Nordstrom gift cards. You can save up to 30% off electronic gift cards and use them as soon as you buy. You get $5 off your first order and they frequently send coupon codes to your email for an extra percent off certain stores. All orders are covered by Raise’s 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee.
Frugal Fashion Friday Outfits
- the Celebrity Inspired Beach Outfit – Pin It
- the Ruffle Swim Suit Outfit – Pin It.
- the Land That I Love Outfit – Pin It
- the Shades of Pink Outfit – Pin It
- the Mediterranean Feels Outfit – Pin It
- the Joanna Gaines Inspired Outfit – Pin It
- the Summer Tassel Dress Outfit – Pin It
- the Aloha Vibes – Pin It
- the Baseball Game Outfit – Pin It
- the Cherry Blossom Inspiration Outfit – Pin It
- the Flamingo Top Outfit – Pin It
- the Black & White Gingham Blouse – Pin It
- the Blue and White Romper – Pin It
- the Pop of Color Spring Outfit – Pin It
- the Floral Kimono Outfit – Pin It
- the Relaxed Southern Outfit – Pin It
- the Chambray Outfit– Pin It
- the Happy Camper Camping Outfit – Pin It
- the Plane Outfit for Travel – Pin It
- the Relaxed Weekend Outfit – Pin It
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on June 22, 2018 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living