How to Become an UBER Driver
More people are looking for ways to make extra money. Working a 9-5 job is no longer cutting it for most families and holidays and unexpected events and really strain the budget. Becoming an UBER driver is something many people are doing to fill the gap. I wanted to share some tips for becoming an UBER Driver. Check out this UBER driver guide.
If you are trying to earn a FREE UBER RIDE as a passenger, go HERE.
Benefits of Driving with UBER
You may be wondering what kind of benefits there are to driving with UBER. The hours really vary depending on when you want to drive. I think one of the best benefits of a driving job with UBER is that you get to pick the hours. You get to take time off when you need it and choose to work when you want. The other benefit is you get to make money doing something that is fairly simple. Plus, most people say that UBER is super easy to sign up with and continue to work with.
Requirements to Sign Up
Now that you know a little more about UBER, you may be curious as to how you sign up. There are requirements to sign up with UBER, otherwise it would be a free for all. The requirements are meant to keep you and your passengers safe. Before you can sign up to be an UBER driver, you must meet these requirements.
– You have to be 21 years or older.
– You need to have at least 3 years of driving experience.
– You have to verify your license.
– You also need in-state car insurance.
– You must have an in-state driver’s license.
– You need a social security number for a background check.
– You need a clean driving record and must pass the background check.
– Your background check must be clear of no DUIs, no accidents of driving without insurance, no fatal car accidents, no reckless driving, no history of criminal offenses.
– Your vehicle must also pass certain requirements. (4 door sedan, must seat at least 4 passengers, must be 2001 or newer, no vehicles that are salvaged, no marked taxi vehicles, the car must also be registered).
Now let’s talk about How to become an Uber driver.
How to Sign Up
Step One: Complete an online application.
Step Two: It’s important that you get your car inspected by an UBER approved agency.
Step Three: Wait for the approval of your background check.
Step Four: Start driving with UBER.
Give it a try. It doesn’t require much. Vehicle registration, a driver’s licensee check, car safety inspection – and most of these you already have completed by just being on the road.
Some of the highest paid times for drivers are weekend nights (so go out after the kids go to bed) or rush hour (it’s easy to pick up someone on the way home!) Also consider hitting the road during special events – a sports game or concert. Drivers are in demand during these times.
This is a breakdown of how to become a driver with UBER. I would love to hear your experiences. Was it easy to sign up? Feel free to talk about your experience in the comment section.
Want to try it out? Grab a FREE UBER Ride with this promo code! Use my Uber promo code,ashleyl4951ue, and get $20 off your first UBER ride. Learn more about What is UBER and earn your FIRST RIDE FREE! Pin to Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Spring with Dollar Store Easter Decor.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.