Hot Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
(Pin to Pinterest)
Ready for the holiday season, looking for something fun and frugal to gift your friends and family. Pay attention to the Series 4 Days of 4 Popcorn Recipes!
Don’t forget our favorite Pumpkin Spiced Popcorn Balls with FREE printable Gift Tag.
Wait…What? Together? Yummy, salty popcorn, chocolate? AND marshmallows? Yes please. What a yummy way to celebrate the holidays! This would be and amazing snack after a hard day of shopping. Or while decking the halls, the tree, etc. I think if the Elf on The Shelf left a bag of this after a visit he would definitely gain some popularity and maybe even some good behavior? If the kiddos need a treat to bring in for the class Christmas party this would be darling in little gift bags, or maybe in a mug for teacher?
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 hot cocoa packets
- 10 oz. White chocolate chips, melting disks, or almond bark
- milk or dark chocolate
- Pop your popcorn anyway you like; on the stove, in an air popper or in your microwave. Place in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or in your microwave, stirring frequently to make sure chocolate is smooth and free of lumps.
- Drizzle all over popcorn, stirring with a large wooden spoon to coat well.
- Sprinkle cocoa all over popcorn, stirring to coat again.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Spread popcorn out on a cookie sheet to allow chocolate to set up.
- If desired drizzle additional white or dark chocolate over the top of popcorn.
- Store in an airtight container.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take your kids on a BACK TO SCHOOL SCAVENGER HUNT for their school supplies.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.