Homemade Valentine Owl Craft
We’ve made the You’re a HOOT Owl Valentine before, and we wanted to do it again! With a few simple supplies you can make a bunch of these adorable owls. When choosing your paper, have each child pick out their own pattern of paper to individualize them! If you want to make these to give for a Valentine, fill it with candy and seal the bottom well. Your little Valentine will love to get one of these too cute owls!
- Used Toilet Paper Rolls
- Construction, scrapbook or craft Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Glue, I used Modge Podge
- Ribbon if you would like to hang
- Cut Paper to the width of your toilet paper roll.
- Wrap paper around toilet paper roll and adhere with Modge Podge or glue.
- Fold sides in to enclose top of toilet paper roll.
- Add Googly Eyes with Adhesive.
- Cut beak shape out of construction paper and adhere.
- Cut heart shapes out of construction paper for wings and adhere to sides.
- Adhere ribbon to top to form a loop for hanging (optional).
Check out these other great recipes…
- Valentine Heart Confetti Pancakes – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine Luminaries Mason Jar – Pin to Pinterest
- Strawberry Glazed Doughnuts – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine Peeps Pops – Pin to Pinterest
- Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes – Pin to Pinterest
- JELL-O Heart Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats – Pin to Pinterest
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Pink Candy Valentine Popcorn – Pin to Pinterest
- Funfetti Dip – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine Burlap Wreath – Pin to Pinterest
- Mini Cherry Heart Pies – Pin to Pinterest
- Chocolate Cherry Mice – Pin to Pinterest
- Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream – Pin to Pinterest
- Hidden Hearts Pound Cake – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Cotton Candy Frappuccino – Pin to Pinterest
- Neapolitan Cheesecake Brownies – Pin to Pinterest
Also, have fun with these Valentine DIY Tutorials…
- Goldfish “Hooked on You” Valentines – Pin to Pinterest
- Paint Strip Valentine Bookmarks – Pin to Pinterest
- You’re a HOOT Owl Valentine – Pin to Pinterest
- You’re Just WRITE for Me ROLO Pencil – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine’s Day Scratch-Off Tickets – Pin to Pinterest
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest. Find more Valentine’s Day on Frugal Coupon Living.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on December 6, 2016 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living