Homemade Copycat Cheez-It Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Can your family go through a boxof Cheeze-It snacks as quickly as my home? How about bringing this copycat homemade recipe to your kitchen and create these cheesey delicious crackers for a quick and easy bite.
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp cold Butter cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp Shortening
- 1 tsp Kosher or Sea Salt
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Ice Cold Water
- Blend the cheese, butter, shortening and salt together on medium low speed in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer.
- Add the flour and mix on low to incorporate (the dough willl be dry).
- Slowly add the water just until the dough comes together in a lump.
- Form into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Flour your work area and roll out the dough very thin (less than 1/8″).
- Use a pastry cutter to cut into 1″ squares and use a skewer or toothpick to put a hole in the center of each.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light brown at the edges.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool.
Follow all Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living as well as FCLAsh on Pinterest.
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf – Pin to Pinterest
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Zucchini Parmesan Chips – Pin to Pinterest
- Crock-Pot Baked Pasta – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp – Pin to Pinterest
- Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Rustic Beef Stew with Vegetables – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits – Pin to Pinterest
- Italian Caprese Garlic Bread Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Filet Mignon Bites with Bernaise Sauce – Pin to Pinterest
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf – Pin to Pinterest
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Honey Chipotl Sauce – Pin to Pinterest
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Quesadillas – Pin to Pinterest
- Pizza Zucchini Boats – Pin to Pinterest
- Tater Skins Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Whiskey & BBQ Meatballs Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Sirloin Gyros Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Inside Out Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers – Pin to Pinterest
- Creamy Farfalle Carbonara Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Crock-Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- BLT Chop Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing – Pin to Pinterest
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta – Pin to Pinterest
- Kickin’ Queso Dip Recipe – Pin it to Pinterest
- Sweet N’ Sassy Buffalo Wings Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Fifty Yard Line Guacamole Dip Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Enjoy these fun holiday games. DOWNLOAD 16 HALLOWEEN MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES FOR ADULTS, KIDS & YOUTH . The printable Halloween games set includes party games instructions and a supply list.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.
Last Updated on March 8, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living