FREE Bridal Shower Recipe Printable
My mother did this for me and I find it to the the perfect gift for a new bride, especially one who might be cooking for the first time. This free resource creates a recipe book for a young bride. Fill with favorite recipes from her friends, family and more. I suggest you send the recipes out with your invitations. Ask everyone to return them to the bridal shower. If this is not an option, print out your recipe cards and ask people to fill out the recipes at the shower. Place each recipe in a photo album or a brag book. Such a lovely and memorable bride to remember this special occasion.
- Brag Book (or we got this one from Dollar General)
- White Card Stock
- Craft Brown Paper Card Stock
Get this printable and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
- Download your Recipe Freebie.
- Print on white cardstock. Print the cover page on brown cardstock.
- For a shower there are a few ways to handle this a.) Have the recipe cards out at the shower or b.) mail to your guests in their bridal shower invitation. Ask them to fill out the recipe and bring back to the shower. Also consider including the family (perhaps that can’t make it) in this recipe round-up.
- Place the recipe cards inside a brag book with the title cover “Recipes from my Favorites.”
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on January 25, 2020 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living