FREE Bridal Shower Recipe Printable
My mother did this for me and I find it to the the perfect gift for a new bride, especially one who might be cooking for the first time. This free resource creates a recipe book for a young bride. Fill with favorite recipes from her friends, family and more. I suggest you send the recipes out with your invitations. Ask everyone to return them to the bridal shower. If this is not an option, print out your recipe cards and ask people to fill out the recipes at the shower. Place each recipe in a photo album or a brag book. Such a lovely and memorable bride to remember this special occasion.
- Brag Book (or we got this one from Dollar General)
- White Card Stock
- Craft Brown Paper Card Stock
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
- Download your Recipe Freebie.
- Print on white cardstock. Print the cover page on brown cardstock.
- For a shower there are a few ways to handle this a.) Have the recipe cards out at the shower or b.) mail to your guests in their bridal shower invitation. Ask them to fill out the recipe and bring back to the shower. Also consider including the family (perhaps that can’t make it) in this recipe round-up.
- Place the recipe cards inside a brag book with the title cover “Recipes from my Favorites.”
HOT DEALS: Looking for what’s trending? Check out our Fashion Deals and Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.