End of the Year Printable Teacher Gift
It’s becoming that time, the end of the year. I have been in three places at the end of the year. I have been the student, the teacher and now I am the parent. As a student, I didn’t comprehend what I was leaving behind. I had amazing educators but I never walked out of the door in tears. As a teacher of 5th grades, I had such sadness seeing my babies walk down the hallway the last time, they had grown up and I was letting my baby birds fly. As a parent, having been in the previous place I have gratitude toward my children’s teachers. I know how much they care for my girls and I know how important their students are. With that, I want to thank them any and every way I can.
We love this end of the year printable – Thank you for PUSHING me to do my BEST this year! We find this to be the sweetest and a thoughtful gift to accompany anything else.
- White Card Stock
- Spray adhesive or glue stick
- Scissors or 2.5 hole punch
- Assorted Push Pins
- Bead Stacker (we got ours at Hobby Lobby)
- Optional: Ribbon
Get this push pin teacher appreciation printable and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
- Open the Push Pin Printable (get it above above) in your PDF viewer.
- Place card stock in your printer.
- Push Print.
- Cut circles with scissors or use a 2.5 hole punch if you have one.
- Spray the back of your image with spray adhesive or use a glue stick.
- Press cut image onto the top of your container.
- Tie with a ribbon and enjoy!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on July 5, 2019 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living