End of the Year Printable Teacher Gift
It’s becoming that time, the end of the year. I have been in three places at the end of the year. I have been the student, the teacher and now I am the parent. As a student, I didn’t comprehend what I was leaving behind. I had amazing educators but I never walked out of the door in tears. As a teacher of 5th grades, I had such sadness seeing my babies walk down the hallway the last time, they had grown up and I was letting my baby birds fly. As a parent, having been in the previous place I have gratitude toward my children’s teachers. I know how much they care for my girls and I know how important their students are. With that, I want to thank them any and every way I can.
We love this end of the year printable – Thank you for PUSHING me to do my BEST this year! We find this to be the sweetest and a thoughtful gift to accompany anything else.
- White Card Stock
- Spray adhesive or glue stick
- Scissors or 2.5 hole punch
- Assorted Push Pins
- Bead Stacker (we got ours at Hobby Lobby)
- Optional: Ribbon
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
- Open the Push Pin Printable in your PDF viewer.
- Place card stock in your printer.
- Push Print.
- Cut circles with scissors or use a 2.5 hole punch if you have one.
- Spray the back of your image with spray adhesive or use a glue stick.
- Press cut image onto the top of your container.
- Tie with a ribbon and enjoy!
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.