DIY Valentine Shirt Using Permanent Maker
Make an adorable DIY Valentine Shirt using Permanent Marker! You won’t believe how easy this is to create! There are so many options with colors and patterns but, we think this double heart is perfect! Use a cookie cutter for the pattern and fabric markers to outline the shape in dots. As long as the kids have a steady hand, they can create their own personalized shirt. Have fun!
- Plain White T-Shirt
- Tulip fabric markers (red, hot pink, light pink, purple)
- Heart cookie cutter
- Lay your shirt flat.
- Place a piece of cardboard inside your shirt to prevent the marker from bleeding through.
- Place your cookie cutter on the front center of your white shirt.
- Hold your cookie cutter still with one hand, and begin dotting around the cookie cutter with your markers.
- You will want to color lots of dots directly around the cookie cutter and a lot less as you go further way from the cookie cutter.
- Switch colors and repeat steps 4-5 (do this 4 times).
- Let your shirt dry for 24 hours, and your shirt is ready to wear and wash as these fabric markers are permanent.
Check out these other great recipes…
- FREE Print and Fold Pillow Box – Pin to Pinterest
- Homemade Valentine Owl Craft– Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine Heart Confetti Pancakes – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine Luminaries Mason Jar – Pin to Pinterest
- Strawberry Glazed Doughnuts – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine Peeps Pops – Pin to Pinterest
- Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes – Pin to Pinterest
- JELL-O Heart Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats – Pin to Pinterest
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Pink Candy Valentine Popcorn – Pin to Pinterest
- Funfetti Dip – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine Burlap Wreath – Pin to Pinterest
- Mini Cherry Heart Pies – Pin to Pinterest
- Hidden Hearts Pound Cake – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Cotton Candy Frappuccino – Pin to Pinterest
- Neapolitan Cheesecake Brownies – Pin to Pinterest
- Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream – Pin to Pinterest
- Chocolate Cherry Mice – Pin to Pinterest
Also, have fun with these Valentine DIY Tutorials…
- Goldfish “Hooked on You” Valentines – Pin to Pinterest
- Paint Strip Valentine Bookmarks – Pin to Pinterest
- You’re a HOOT Owl Valentine – Pin to Pinterest
- You’re Just WRITE for Me ROLO Pencil – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine’s Day Scratch-Off Tickets – Pin to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get ready for summer with low-cost activities and games for the kids! GET YOUR SUMMER BOREDOM BUSTER BUNDLE.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.