DIY Valentine Series – You’re Just WRITE for Me ROLO Pencil Valentine
Pin to Pinterest
A pen and paper for your classmates or anyone else you want to give a fun and unique Valentine to. I have created a simple writing paper printable for your child to personalize for their own special Valentine’s to tell their classmates Valentine, You’re Just “Write” For Me! Made of two candy favorites, this makes for a yummy February 14 treat, and its almost too cute to eat! I used card stock and the most difficult part was wrapping the pencil with stiff paper, for small hands I would recommend using thin paper to make it a bit easier but I do love the look of the cardstock.
- You’re Just WRITE for Me printable note
- yellow paper
- pink paper
- Hershey Kisses
- ROLO cylinder – Hershey’s Chocolate Caramels
- silver tape, or aluminum foil
- clear tape
- curling ribbon
- Cut a piece of yellow paper to 4 ½ “ 4” squares.
- Cut pink paper into 3/4”x 3 ½ “ strips.
- Wrap yellow paper around roll of candy, and secure with clear tape on the seam from top to bottom to create pencil.
- Wrap pink paper around top and secure with clear tape, matching up seams to make the eraser.
- Halfway over yellow and halfway over the pink press silver tape ( I found mine at Dollar Tree) If you can’t locate silver tape use a small strip of aluminum foil about ¼ “ x 3 ½ “, fasten down, this makes the metal band.
- For the pencil point- Roll a piece of tape and place on end of roll of candy, or you can add a small dab of glue. Remove tag from Hershey Kiss and press onto rolled tape or glue.
- Print tag, have your child sign their name, punch a hole in corner, attach to pencil with a piece of curling ribbon about 6-8 “ long, run scissors over ribbon ends to curl.
See all the DIY Valetine Series Crafts:
Check out these other great recipes and be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
- Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Heart Pound Cake Tutorial
- Easy Burlap Valentine’s Day Wreath
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Enjoy these fun holiday games. DOWNLOAD 16 HALLOWEEN MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES FOR ADULTS, KIDS & YOUTH . The printable Halloween games set includes party games instructions and a supply list.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.
Last Updated on January 24, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living