Five Dinners for the Week with Weekend Prep
(Scroll over top right of image to pin to Pinterest)
The school year can be hectic and when life isn’t settled, it is very easy to to let your budget and money-management go by the wayside.
This week we are going make 5 delicious and simple dinners. We’ll start with a shopping list for all ingredients, and then move on to weekend prep. Dinners include minimal dishes to wash and delicious meals to savor. This round we are going a to travel around the world and not even need a passport. We have Chinese , Italian, Greek, and American dishes. No abnormal or expensive ingredients here either!
Menu for the Week:
- Sirloin Gyros
- Creamy Farfalle Carbonara
- Crock-Pot Chicken Parmesan
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- 1 pack bacon
- 2-1 pound packs of chicken breasts
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1½ pound thin sliced sirloin steak
- 1-20 oz. can pineapple tidbits
- 1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1- oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- package farfalle pasta
- package of linguine or fettucini pasta
- 1 can or 1 bag frozen peas
- Tub fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella
- 2 small onions
- 1 tomato
- Rice, instant or slow cooking
- Tub plain greek yogurt
- Ginger, fresh grated or paste
- Cheese sticks, mozzarella or cheddar
- Package pita bread
- ½ and ½
- Soy Sauce
- Brown sugar
- Olive oil
- Lemon Juice
* If you don’t have these add them to your shopping list!
These meals are based on 4 people with a little leftovers – perfect for a lunch the next day-double duty meals! They are easy to adjust to take out or add in ingredients based on your family size and needs.
Follow all Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living as well as FCLAsh on Pinterest.
You might enjoy the Easy and Budget Friendly Freezer meals!
- List of Ingredients Posts for Recipes with Weekend Prep
- BLT Chop Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Quesadillas
- Inside Out Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Pizza Zucchini Boats
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on October 28, 2013 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living