Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats – Valentine Dessert for the Kids
Pin to Pinterest
This fun Valentine Food Crafts takes a twist on the classic Rice Krispie Treat! Use the traditional Rice Krispies Cereal and Marshmallows and throw in some conversational hearts and red food coloring for a yummy after school or February Valentine’ s Party Treat!
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10 oz Marshmallows
- Red Food Coloring
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Conversation Hearts
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add the larger marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Stir in enough food coloring to make the marshmallows pink – VERY pink is best.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal and mini marshmallows – this makes it extra gooey and yummy.
- Stir until cereal is well combined.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with sides by spraying with cooking spray or coating with butter.
- Butter a spoon or your hands or use wax paper to press the mixture into the pan evenly.
- Press conversation hearts evenly around the mixture.
- After cooling, use heart shape cookie cutters to cut out treats.
Happy eating – Enjoy!
Like the Cupid Strawberry Float Recipe? Check out these others:
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Hidden Hearts Valentines Day Pound Cake
- Funfetti Dip Recipe
- Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Easy Valentine Burlap Wreath
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on January 31, 2015 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living