Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats – Valentine Dessert for the Kids
Pin to Pinterest
This fun Valentine Food Crafts takes a twist on the classic Rice Krispie Treat! Use the traditional Rice Krispies Cereal and Marshmallows and throw in some conversational hearts and red food coloring for a yummy after school or February Valentine’ s Party Treat!
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10 oz Marshmallows
- Red Food Coloring
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Conversation Hearts
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add the larger marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Stir in enough food coloring to make the marshmallows pink – VERY pink is best.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal and mini marshmallows – this makes it extra gooey and yummy.
- Stir until cereal is well combined.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with sides by spraying with cooking spray or coating with butter.
- Butter a spoon or your hands or use wax paper to press the mixture into the pan evenly.
- Press conversation hearts evenly around the mixture.
- After cooling, use heart shape cookie cutters to cut out treats.
Happy eating – Enjoy!
Like the Cupid Strawberry Float Recipe? Check out these others:
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Hidden Hearts Valentines Day Pound Cake
- Funfetti Dip Recipe
- Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Easy Valentine Burlap Wreath
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on January 31, 2015 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living