If you have been with me from the beginning of this site, you know what a HUGE fan I am of Carolina Pad. Whether it is on the shelf at Walmart or on the front step of my door, every time I get a new Carolina Pad Product I get as giddy as a school girl! I don’t know if it is the child in me reverting back to new school supplies, the teacher ready for the start of a new school year, the couponer with a new organizer, or if it is the girl who enjoys cute things – regardless, I am a fan of Carolina Pad!
Carolina Pad is not your newest pop-up. Created in 1945 in Charlotte, North Carolina, it started as a school supply manufacturing company. It began it’s fashion line in 2000 and from there it has grown. Found in Walmart, Office Depot, Target, Kroger, Publix and more it is taking many kids and moms captive. No only are their products very adorable, they are very affordable. In addition, they are accessible to everyone. If you local store does not have their products, you can always shop online at Carolina Pad’s website.
Right now Carolina Pad has everything for your back to school needs at VERY AFFORDABLE prices. Notebooks, Pens, Laptop Sleeves, Binders, Folders, and so much more. These products are easy on your wallet. Check out the as Studio C featured products for $.50 at Kmart! Head quickly to your Local store because these items quickly leave the shelves! Be sure to check out Carolina Pad on Facebook and Twitter.
To Win: Carolina Pad is giving One Frugal Coupon Living reader a Back to School Pack!
• Studio C Spring Fling 5 Subject Notebook, $4.97 available at Walmart stores nationwide
• Studio C Value Notebook, $1.00 available at Walmart stores nationwide
• Studio C 1-Subject notebook available at various retailers nationwide, prices vary (Walmart, Staples, OfficeMax, Walgreens)
• Studio C 1-Subject Premium notebook available at various retailers nationwide, prices vary (Walmart, Staples)
• Studio C Zip-it Comp Book Storage Jacket, prices vary (Walmart, Staples, OfficeMax, Walgreens)
• Studio C Zip-it 1 Subject notebook, prices and retailers vary (Walmart, Staples, OfficeMax)
• Studio C Fashion Filler Paper, prices vary (Walmart, Staples, OfficeMax, Target)
• Studio C 1.5” Hot to Trot Collection Binder, $4.47 available at Walmart stores nationwide
• Studio C Tutti Collection Laptop Sleeve available at Best Buy store nationwide or online at BestBuy.com
Please note that patterns will vary, but format will remain consistent.
To Enter the Giveaway:
You can enter up to four times – that would mean, leave one to four comments. You do not have to enter more than once.
1.) What is your favorite Organization Back to School or Office Product.
This giveaway ends on Monday, August 19 at 3 PM EST. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond. If I do not hear from the winner by that time, a new winner will be selected.
Please Note: Email entries will not be accepted. If you are reading this giveaway in a reader or in your inbox, please select the post to direct yourself over to the site. Due to time constraints, I am not able to enter email, Twitter, or Facebook entries on my own. Thanks!
Disclosure: I was compensated in product for review for this post. All opinions expressed are my own and should not be substituted as your own.
For more opportunities to win, visit:
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
- The Happy Housewife
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get ready for summer with low-cost activities and games for the kids! GET YOUR SUMMER BOREDOM BUSTER BUNDLE.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.