Bunny Easter Craft for Kids
We had such a fun time creating these easy and quick bunny Easter crafts for kids. The steps are simple and you likely already have the craft supplies in your home!
- White fuzzy yarn
- Googly eyes
- Pink pipe cleaners
- Pink Pom-Pom
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Optional: Bunny Shapped Cookie Cutter
- Draw a bunny head onto your cardboard by starting with the ears, sides of the face, and bottom of the face for an even shape on all sides. You can even use a bunny shaped cookie cutter to trace your cardboard if necessary.
- Cut out your bunny with scissors.
- Carefully hot glue your end piece of yarn to the back of the bunny’s head and begin wrapping the yarn around the cardboard.
- Keep wrapping every which way until your cardboard is completely covered in white yarn.
- Once your cardboard bunny is wrapped, cut the yarn, and secure the end of the yarn to the back of the bunny with glue.
- Glue your pink Pom-Pom ball to the bottom center of the bunny’s face for the nose and 2 googly eyes right above that.
- Cut 6-3″ pieces from your pink pipe cleaner, twist the ends of 3 pieces together to make whiskers, and glue the ends on each side of the Pom-Pom nose.
Also take a look at these other recipes!
- Easter Nest Cheesecakes – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Bunny Footprint Cupcakes – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Nutter Butter Chicks – Pin to Pinterest
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Carrots – Pin to Pinterest
- Dot Candy Recipe with FREE Printable Paper – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Carrots Rice Krispie Treats – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Neon Deviled Eggs – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Chick Deviled Eggs – Pin to Pinterest
- Peeps S’mores – Pin to Pinterest
- Homemade Reese’s Egg Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Peeps Easter Vase and Centerpiece – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Bunny Bread Recipe and Tutorial – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Rice Krispie Treat Egg Pops – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Bunny Tails Printable – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Bunny Tails for Mason Jar or Bag Topper – Pin to Pinterest
- Rainbow JELL-O Ribbon Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Egg Cake Bites – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Bunny Sweet Sixteen Donuts – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Chick Sugar Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
- Toilet Paper Easter Bunny Craft – Pin to Pinterest
- Easter Twine Eggs – Pin to Pinterest
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip – Pin to Pinterest
- Jelly Bean Bark – Pin to Pinterest
- Homemade Nutella Pop-Tarts – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – Pin to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Spring with Dollar Store Easter Decor.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.