Frugal Fashion Friday Bird Dress
It’s another Frugal Fashion Friday. I am very into shift dresses. They are cute, romantic and best of all hide flaws. I also am into prints with animals. Foxes, birds, owls, you name it – they animals of the forest are quite the rage! Grab this look for less with an affordable dress and accessories! Note – This dress runs a little small, to adapt it would also look cute with a pair of leggings underneath too!
Bird Dress Outfit
Bird Shift Dress $18.99
Colbalt Blue Globetrotter Bag $31.96
Kenneth Cole Long Circle Gold Necklace $32.22
Blue, Gold and Orange Statement Earrings $29.72
$50.92. FREE Shipping included.
Orange Watch $9.67
Find more Frugal Fashion Friday Outfits.
Frugal Fashion Friday Outfits
- the Black and White Striped Dress – Pin It
- the Relaxed Boho Outfit – Pin It
- the Spring Turquoise Outfit – Pin It
- the Romantic Outfit – Pin It
- the Green Lace Dress – St. Patricks’ Day Outfit – Pin It
- the French Connection Outfit – Pin It
- the Valentine’s Day Outfit – Pin It
- the Lace Fall Dress Outfit – Pin It
- the Relaxed Thanksgiving Outfit – Pin It
- the Relaxed Weekend Outfit – Pin It
- the Christmas Outfit – Pin It
- the Oversized Sweater Outfit for Fall – Pin It
- the Game Day Fall Outfit – Pin It
- the Black & Orange October Outfit – Pin It
- the Office Halloween Outfit – Pin It
- the Wine Colored Dress Fall Outfit – Pin It
- the J.Crew Inspired Fall Outfit – Pin It
- the Fall Fur Vest Outfit – Pin It
WHAT’S TRENDING? Sign up for the Elf on the Shelf 5-Day Email Series.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.