So many changes occur over the course of a child’s school year. Growth in height, knowledge and a change in tastes and preferences can always be counted upon. During summer or when preparing for the back to school grove, take on this fun craft and create a back to school Time Capsule.
- Coffee Can or Storage Jar or Box
- Miscellaneous Items to Define Your Child
- Crafts to Decorate the Outside of the container
Get creative with this activity. Watch your child. What is it you want to capture during this moment, this age, about his/her personality?
Consider the following activities/items to place inside the Time Capsule.
- A Current Photo
- A memento or picture from summer or summer vacation
- Postcards from places traveled over summer
- A ribbon or award that shows their current accomplishments
- A hand print
- A Self Portrait
- The Recipe from a favorite meal
- A photo of the their favorite movie
- Favorite Subject
- Least Favorite Subject
- Favorite Color
- What Your child is most excited about/afraid about
- Child’s Height
- About Me Activity Sheet from Lakeshore Learning
Photo Credit: www.eduperry.com
HOT DEALS: Looking for what’s trending? Check out our Fashion Deals and Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.