Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
A delicious way to fill you up and warm you from the outside in on a chilly day this Cheeseburger Soup definitely hits the spot. Cheesy and hearty with a generous serving of meat and tender vegetables for a soup that makes for a great meal-just add crackers or a crusty bread to complete your meal. If you have bacon left over from breakfast (ya I never do either) you can chop a few pieces and put it over the top. You can also freeze and reheat this soup for a quick lunch or dinner, let soup cool completely and put in freezer safe bowl with a lid.
- ½ to ¾ lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion,chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots,shredded
- 3 stalks celery,diced
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups potatoes,cubed
- 1 tsp. Parsley
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 2 tsp. Garlic salt
- ¼ cup flour
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- Place 2 Tbsp. of butter in a large pot and melt over medium heat, stir in onions and saute until they start to become translucent.
- Stir in carrots, celery, and ground beef- cooking until beef is no longer pink.
- Add chicken stock, parsley, basil, garlic salt, and potatoes, simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a separate small pan, melt remaining 3 Tbsp. butter, and whisk in flour, stirring constantly until a light golden color, whisk in milk until smooth.
- Slowly add milk mixture into soup and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cheddar and Parmesan cheese to pot, stirring until completely melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Rustic Beef Stew with Vegetables – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits – Pin to Pinterest
- Italian Caprese Garlic Bread Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Filet Mignon Bites with Bernaise Sauce – Pin to Pinterest
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf - Pin to Pinterest
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Honey Chipotl Sauce – Pin to Pinterest
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Quesadillas – Pin to Pinterest
- Pizza Zucchini Boats – Pin to Pinterest
- Tater Skins Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Whiskey & BBQ Meatballs Recipe - Pin to Pinterest
- Sirloin Gyros Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Inside Out Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers – Pin to Pinterest
- Creamy Farfalle Carbonara Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Crock-Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- BLT Chop Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing - Pin to Pinterest
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta – Pin to Pinterest
- Kickin’ Queso Dip Recipe – Pin it to Pinterest
- Sweet N’ Sassy Buffalo Wings Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Fifty Yard Line Guacamole Dip Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
HOT DEALS: Grab 20 5×7 Holiday (or any occassion) photo/personalized cards for $1.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming! YOU WANT THIS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.