(Scroll over image to Pin to Pinterest)
I love spending quality “Girl” time. I never get much time to do it, but when I do it (especially with my two little girls) I want to make it fun! I think we all need that time, not to do something because we have to – but simply because it makes us happy and creates lasting memories. Do any one of these nail looks would make me smile when looking down upon them on my fingertips. I am sure some of us will try the techniques above and display it on Pinterest of “what not to do” but still they could make plenty of laughter and silliness!
When you paint your nails do you go for a solid color? Or are you more adventurous? Well lets see if we can’t find you a new look to try! Here are 10 fun nail looks that you’ve got to try!
10 Fun Nail Looks:
- Purple Leopard Nails on Nails 4 Dummies
- Cloud Mani on Nails 4 Dummies
- Neon Confetti on Mojo Spa
- Chevron Nails on Hairspray and High Heels
- Coral & Teal Polka Dot on Hairspray and High Heels
- Fruit Slices Nail Art on Girly Bits
- Blue & Lavender Mani on Major Makeup Madness
- Hawaiian Floral Nails on Chalkboard Nails
- Blue Ombre Nails on StarryEyedGlamour
- Sparkles! on Unstructured Ramblings of My Life
Do not forget to pick up this tool! Grab the Five Dotting 2-Way Marbleizing Dotting Pen Set for Nail Art for Manicures and Pedicures reduced to $1.67 Shipped. That is 10 tools in one purchase (five, two-sided sticks)!
These tools were the exact same ones that my daughter had used on her toes during our “big girl day” out!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired these with Back to School Ideas.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.