Summertime brings relaxed schedules, new activities, adventure and outdoor fun. When unexpected weather, like rain or scorching temperatures occur, it sometimes falls on mom to become creative with in-door crafts and activities. Below is a summary of ideas for in-Door summer fun on raining days! I am sure that these fun activities won’t let dreary weather dampen anyone’s spirits!
Fun Things to Do on a Rainy Day with Kids:
- Make an Easy No Sew Blanket from Frugal Coupon Living
- Sharpie Maker Tie-Dying from Amazing Goodwill
- Mess Free Finger Painting from Hippie Housewife
- Melted Bead Suncatchers from I’m Feeling Crafty
- Edible Finger Paint from Laughing Kids Learn
- Noodle Light Sabers from Happy Kids Idea
- Noodle Race Track from Ramblings from Utopia
- Drinking Straw Weaving from Home Life Simplified (blog is no longer)
- Homemade Crayons from Finding Home Online
- Homemade Blubber from Live, Craft, Eat
- Homemade Play Dough from Frugal Coupon Living
- Cardboard Stair Slide from The Contemplative Creative
- Homemade Bouncy Ball from About.com
- Rainbow Painted Toast from Share and Remember
- Marshmallow (or gum drop) Toothpick Buildings and Geometric Shapes from The Idea Room
- Balloon and Paper Plate Ping Pong from Hostess with the Mostess
Also check out these fun activities!
- Make Colored Rice – Pin It
- Six Awesome Ways to do Water Play with Kids – Pin It
- Make Colored Pasta and Do It Yourself Toddler Activities – Pin It
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on March 9, 2015 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living