Roll a Santa Dice Game Printable and How to Play Directions.
Roll a Santa Dice Game Printable
This is such a cute game! Played with multiple players, the first one to roll a Santa wins. You can play it in the classroom with a large class of students or play at home over the winter break to eliminate shrills of “I’m bored!” The game can be played with one person but it more fun being played with 2 or more.
Roll a Santa Dice Supplies:
- Roll a Santa Dice and Santa Template
- Glue stick
- Crayons or colored pencils
Roll a Santa Directions:
First print out your dice template and Santa template.
Next cut out your dice template.
Fol at the dotted lines to shape your dice.
Apply glue to the edges of the dice (looks like a trapezoid.)
Fold into the shape of a dice.
Apply tacky glue edges into the dice and press together to close.
Apply tape to any exposed edges
Finally enjoy the game.
How to to Play Roll a Santa Game
It’s very easy to play this game. You need at least two players if turning this into a game (of course, your child can play alone too.)
Play one rolls the dice and draws the Santa part facing the top of the dice.
Play two rolls the dice and draws he Santa part facing the top of the dice.
This occurs with player one, two, three and so on.
If at any point during the game, the player rolls directions to draw apart of the Santa that they already have drawn, that player looses a turn.
Player one and two (etc.) alternate until the first person has the entire Santa drawn. The first person to draw a complete Santa, is the winner!
Roll a Santa Printable
Get all of our free printables including this Name that Tune Printable. Subscribe and look for a link and password in our inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and passcode in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
How to Print at Staples
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be landscape.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.65 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final craft. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Daily Elf on the Shelf Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.