1. On B1G1, use two coupons (you are getting two items.) You do not have to buy 2 items to get the B1G1 price (this would mean buying one items gets you 50% off.)
2. Always combine sales, store coupons and MFR coupons when you can, although some Kroger stores do not allow combining Kroger eCoupons with MFR coupons.
3. Kroger doubles paper coupons up to $.50 (check with your local Kroger to see if this is the case – some stores even triple coupons in the lower $.30s and below.) My prices show coupons as $.50 and below as being doubled. This includes $.50/2, etc.
4. Make sure you scan your Kroger card for low prices. Also, load your Kroger card with ecoupons including Cellfire, Shortcuts, and Kroger. You can no longer combine digital coupons with paper coupons and they will not double either.
5. Attach your Upromise card Here for long term savings.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on December 31, 2013 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living
Leave a Reply