WOOT WOOT – CVS is one of the places I always think of for Back to School Shopping. With their Extra Care Buck Deals (ECBs), you can get some GREAT savings, especially on CVS Brand Items!
CVS Brand products included Just the Basics, Caliber, and Gold Emblem. These items are on average 30% less expensive when compared to national brand equivalents. They often are pared with ECBs in the back to school season, making them sometimes like free!
What is CVS’s Extra Care Plan? CVS has a wonderful reward program called the Extra Care Plan. Anyone can sign up for an Extra Care Card. Sign up in the store or online. With ALL your purchases, you want to present your CVS card (or phone number attached to the card) to the cashier. Each quarter, the amount you spend in the store is totaled giving you back Extra Care Bucks. In addition, some of the store’s sales do not apply to your purchase unless you card is scanned. Many people have the card, utilize the sales, but do not know how to use the actual rewards.
What are Extra Care Bucks? The CVS rewards that couponers are familiar with are Extra Care Bucks, commonly known as ECBs. ECBs are found at the bottom of your receipt when you buy a weekly item that has an ECB reward. ECBs are like store money. The “money” is only good at CVS locations. You can use it in the store like cash.
Find more about the ExtraCare card program on the How It Works page on CVS.
When heading to CVS, be sure to look for the following:
- Caliber Backpack
- Caliber Recycled School Box
- Caliber Battery Operated Sharpener
- Caliber Graph Notebook
- Caliber Non-Toxic Broad Line Washable Markers Classic Colors
- Caliber Medium Point Retractable Ball Pens
- Caliber No. 2 Wood Pencils
- Caliber Expanding File with 13 Pockets, Letter Size
- Caliber Non-Toxic Colored Pencils Bright Colors
- Caliber Jumbo Highligters Assorted Colors
- Caliber Glue Sticks
- Caliber Punchless Report Cover
- Caliber Memo Book 50 Sheets
- Caliber Pencil Case with Zipper
- Caliber Clip-On Sharpener & Eraser
- Caliber Protractor
- Gold Emblem Oats & Honey Crunchy Granola Bars
- CVS Gold Emblem 100% Natural California Raisins
- CVS Gold Emblem Fancy Whole Cashews
- CVS Gold Emblem Pistachios
- Just The Basics Waxed Dental Floss Mint
- Just The Basics Toothbrush, Soft
- CVS Sheer Bandages All One Size
- CVS Gummy Dinos Multivitamins Assorted Flavors
- Caliber Construction Paper Assorted Colors
- CVS White 2 Ply Facial Tissues
To Win: One Lucky Winner will win $100 of Back to School CVS Brand Products.
You can enter up to four times – that would mean, leave one to four comments. You do not have to enter more than once but you DO have to complete the first entry to enter with choices two through four.
1.) Share with me your favorite back to school item.
Additional Optional Entries:
2.) Sign up for Frugal Coupon Living Emails. You must confirm your subscription!
4.) Share on Twitter While here make sure to follow @FrugalCouponMom and @CVS_Extra . Leave a message below letting me know that you did.
This giveaway ends on Wednesday, August 8 at 3 p.m. (EST.) The winner will be contacted via email and will have 72 hours to respond. If I do not hear from the winner by that time, a new winner will be selected
Please Note: Email entries will not be accepted. If you are reading this giveaway in a reader or in your inbox, please select the post to direct yourself over to the site. Due to time constraints, I am not able to enter email, Twitter, or Facebook entries on my own. Thanks!
Disclosure: I was compensated with prodcut for this review . All opinions expressed are my own and should not be substituted as your own.
For more opportunities to win, visit:
- $5 Dinners
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Mommies with Style
- Moms Need to Know
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Southern Savers
- Stretching a Buck
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Holiday, Group, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.