It’s back to school time and nothing is more important than closing a day of school than sitting down to a healthy meal as a family – Michael Angelo’s to the rescue! It is important to educate your child in the ABCs but also to model for them healthy eating habits.
Michael Angelo’s meals are items that are constantly in my freezer. Owned and operated by a third generation Italian-American family, this family knows pasta and cheese! Since meeting them last summer, I stood behind this family and truly believed in their product. They are what they preach – health! I also love that their entrees are shipped to stores within 36 hours of being made. This eliminates being warehoused in a freezer for who knows how long and giving the product a freezer after taste! And there are no artificial colors, flavors, fillers or chemical preservatives in any of their products.
You can find Michael Angelo’s Single Serve and Family Sized Meals at Walmart Stores nationwide priced around $9.49. You can choose from the following six Family Serve: Meat Lasagna, Eggplant Parmesan, Chicken Piccata, Vegetable Lasagna, Shrimp Scampi and Italian-Style Sausage and Meatballs. They all sound very yummy! In addition, Michael Angelo’s products are able to capture real ingredients into their Entrees without adding additional ingredients that are near impossible to pronounce. Their meals can be found in both grocery, natural, and club store locations.
• Premium Grade A and Naturally Raised Meats
• Imported, Italian Cheeses
• 100% Durum Semolina Pasta
• Vine-ripened Tomatoes from Cardella Ranch
• Aromatic Garlic from Christopher Ranch
• Fresh Spinach from Metz Fresh Farm
• Italian Herbs and Spices
• Grade A Fresh Vegetables including Hearty Eggplant,
Tender Artichokes, Earthy Mushrooms and more
Sign up for Michael Angelo’s Online Community, The Family Table. Enjoy family recipes and share your experiences of their Italian Gourmet Foods with others! Be alerted when new coupons are also in the market.
While at the table, be sure to engage your family in conversation.
Dinner Time Questions:
- What is your favorite vacation and why?
- If you were granted three wishes from a genie what would you wish?
- Tell me something you love about each person at the table?
- What are three things you thankful for?
- Tell me 3 “highs” today and 1 “low” – make it a daily high/low game.
To Win: We have (1) Michael Angelo’s Giveaway packages for a lucky winner. The goodies include:
- Healthy Steps Portion Control Dressing Cruet – Encourages just the right amount of dressing on each serving f sald, perfect for homemade dressings and keeping greens in our everyday meals.
- Cuisipro Herb Keeper – fresh herbs will aid in bringing flavor to meals over sodium or fat.
- Misto Gourmet Olive Oil Sprayer, Tomato – olive oil is a great addition to Italian meals!
- 3 Single Serve Meal Vouchers
- 3 Family Size Meal Vouchers
- 3 Natural Line Meal Vouchers
You can enter up to four times – that would mean, leave one to four comments. You do not have to enter more than once but you DO have to complete the first entry to enter with choices two through four.
1.) Share with me your favorite Family Dinner Question (something not shared already)
Additional Optional Entries:
2.) Sign up for Frugal Coupon Living Emails. You must confirm your subscription!
4.) Share on Twitter While here make sure to follow @FrugalCouponMom and @Michael_Angelos. Leave a message below letting me know that you did.
This giveaway ends on Wednesday, August 8 at 3 p.m. (EST.) The winner will be contacted via email and will have 72 hours to respond. If I do not hear from the winner by that time, a new winner will be selected
Please Note: Email entries will not be accepted. If you are reading this giveaway in a reader or in your inbox, please select the post to direct yourself over to the site. Due to time constraints, I am not able to enter email, Twitter, or Facebook entries on my own. Thanks!
Disclosure: I was provided with Michael Angelo’s items for review . All opinions expressed are my own and should not be substituted as your own.
For more opportunities to win, visit:
- $5 Dinners
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Mommies with Style
- Moms Need to Know
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Southern Savers
- Stretching a Buck
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Holiday, Group, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.