You know during back to school times that I often work with one of my FAVORITE companies – Carolina Pad. I am excited to now work with their new sister company, Fundanoodle. Fundanoodle is a new education readiness brand designed to help children ages preschool to young elementary on their motor skills, reading skills, handwriting skills and more. They focus on believing education can be fun! Did you realized that kids learn faster when they are having fun?
I had the opportunity to play with Fundanoodle with my kids. First, it was easy for me to guide and assist kids, allow them to have fun, but still busy myself with cleaning the kitchen, checking my email, etc. It was the perfect “busy mom” tool.
Items We Tried:
- Muscle Movers: Upper case gross Motor Cards – I actually picked these up on Zulily awhile ago. It was something I found great for my preschoooler to learn and recognize the alphabet and trace upper case letters.
- MagnaStix: I can build Lower Case Letters – We did not focus as much on this as we are working on upper case letters first. This is great for lower case handwriting, discovery and motor skills. A tablet as well at blocks comes with the kit for your child to discover and create on their own.
- I Can Pound Activity Block – Perfect for preschoolers 3 and up, this helps with focus and hand dexterity. Activity sheets are in the kit. Once we pounded, we traced and colored.
- I Can Cut! Cutting Activity Book – This was my daughter favorite and I felt comfortable with the safety scissors provied. This helped with learning scissors, eye-hand ordination, and and paper stabilization. My kids are lefties and had no issue.
- I Can Write Upper Case – Perfect for beginning to write letter. This was a little pad my my child could practice repetition of upper case letters. It also came with reward stickers making her feel like she was also in school.
- Max and Alphine’s Adventures! Activity Book 2 – Consider it an activity book for your child. Mazes, coloring, hidden objects and more.
- Dry Erase Lettering Practice Board – This is our favorite for it’s ability to be reused. It is a magnetic surface allowing it to be used for other activities.
- Helping fine and gross motor coordination
- Enhancing eye-hand coordination
- Encouraging touch and visual exploration
- Promoting problem-solving, discovery, and self-esteem
To Win: Fundanoodle is giving One Frugal Coupon Living reader $100 in product based on your child’s age.
To Enter the Giveaway:
You can enter up to four times – that would mean, leave one to four comments. You do not have to enter more than once.
1.) Share with me you or your child’s favorite school subject.
Additional Optional Entry:
This giveaway ends on Monday, August 6 at 3 PM EST. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond. If I do not hear from the winner by that time, a new winner will be selected.
Please Note: Email entries will not be accepted. If you are reading this giveaway in a reader or in your inbox, please select the post to direct yourself over to the site. Due to time constraints, I am not able to enter email, Twitter, or Facebook entries on my own. Thanks!
Disclosure: I was compensated in product for review for this post. All opinions expressed are my own and should not be substituted as your own.
For more opportunities to win, visit:
- $5 Dinners
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Mommies with Style
- Moms Need to Know
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Southern Savers
- Stretching a Buck
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Holiday, Group, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.