Orange Summer Outfit
Pin it to Pinterest
It’s Frugal Fashion Friday. This week we are inspired by the designers J.Crew and Tory Burch to create a fun Orange Summy Look!
Red Coral Popover Blouse $22.99. Keep it loose and breazy this summer with this pull-over blouse. Dress up your torn denim shorts. This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend $50 on qualifying items. Also available in Sour Cream, High Tide and Black. Use code TGT83MEZ for $5 off $50.
Mid Length Denim Short $19.99. A little tear always bring an edge to sophistication. These shorts are great for dressing up or wearing dressed down and relaxed at the beach or pool. This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend $50 on qualifying items. Use code TGT83MEZ for $5 off $50.
Orange Michael Kors Jet Set Jelly Flat Sandals $49. Easy and sleek. MICHAEL Michael Kors’ MK Jet Set jelly flat sandals feature the designer’s signature logo charm on the upper straps and a cork footbed. Coupon Code FRIEND gives you up to 25% off until 6/9/14. Find similar Michael Kor’s Orange Flip Flops for as low as $10.99 on Amazon. Take a look at our round-up of Frugal Fashion Flip Flops.
JustFab Lure Purse $31.95
$49.00. The allure of lure is in her simplicity. Creatively color-blocked, this see-and-be-seen shoulder bag has supple, clean faux leather and a chic, dual chained strap for added detail and sophistication. As a reminder, you can grab JustFab BOGO Shoes making each pair only $19.95!
Orange Aviator Sunglasses $8.95. Trending shades pop and provide the perfect accessory to your orange outfit. Shipping adds $3. Get FREE shipping on any 2 pairs with code CZNLDGR4. Also check out the Kenneth Cole Reaction Sunglasses reduced to $16.99 from $59.99. They come with FREE shipping. Check out our round-up of Frugal Fashion Sunglasses.
JustFab Top Tier Earrings $9.95
$14.95. Beautiful and bold, these stunning statement earrings are nothing short of absolute musts for spring. Dripping with detail, these include lightweight gold or silver plated icicle posts, with intricate link chain to connect. They look just like the designer, J.CREW Chandelier Spike Earrings.
Many of these items come from the Designer Frugal Fashion Friday Post – Find discount fashion finds from designers like Tory Burch and J.Crew.
Reminder – Follow Frugal Coupon Living on Instagram and Pinterest for other Frugal Fashion designs and finds! You can find more Frugal Fashion Outfits and Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Don’t forget – Find more Frugal Fashion Friday Outfits
- the Purple Maxi Dress Outfit – Pin It
- the Navy Peplum Outfit – Pin It
- the Target Swim Suit – Pin It
- the Target Maxi Dress – Pin It
- the Coral Maxi Skrit Outfit – Pin It
- the Outfit Round-Up – Pin It
- the Pink Chevron Skirt Outfit – Pin It
- the Navy Summer Outfit – Pin It
- the Navy and Gold Outfit – Pin It
- the OTHER Gold and Navy Outfit – Pin It
- the Crochet Dress Outfit – Pin It
- the Spring Aztec Skirt Outfit – Pin It
- the Spring Outfit from Target – Pin It
- the St. Patrick’s Day Outfit – Pin It
- the Neutral Palette Outfit – Pin It
- the Spring Break Ready Outfit – Pin It
- the Dressed Down Little Black Dress Outfit – Pin It
- the $14.99 Leopard Skirt Outfit – Pin It
- the French Connection Jacket Outfit – Pin It
- the Valentine’s Day Pants Outfit – Pin It
- the Valentine’s Day Dress Outfit – Pin It
- the Winter Weekend Outfit – Pin It
- the New Year’s Eve Outfit – Pin It
- the Travel Airplane Outfit – Pin It
- the Sweater Dress Outfit – Pin It
- the Gold and Navy Outfit – Pin It
- the Black Friday Themed Look – Pin It
- the Casual Aztec Sweater – Pin It
- the Thanksgiving Outfit – Pin It
- the Kenneth Cole Dress Sale – Pin It
- the Jessica Simpson Jacket Sale – Pin It
- the Designer Corey Lynn Dress – Pin It
Also check out this NEW Series, Frugal Fashion Friday Round-ups – New this week is Designer Tory Burch and J.Crew Look-a-Like Fashion Friday. Also check out Flip Flops, Sunglasses, Fedoras, Maxi Dresses, Floral Prints, and Gold!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on June 8, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living