Head to Amazon for some more great FREE Kindles:
- Free to Die by Bob McElwain
- Fresh Fruit Pies, Tarts, and Galettes – Every Recipe has a Gluten Free Alternative by Tina Clark
- Grandma’s Best Muffin Recipes (Grandma’s Best Recipes) by Marg Ruttan
- Delicious Desserts: 28 Mouthwatering Dessert Recipes Volume 3 (Dessert Recipes With Attitude) by Jennifer Roberts – FREE to Borrow for Prime Members.
- Healthy Whole Grains, Easy and Delicious Soup Recipes by Judith Hollier
- Cooking Without Measuring: Taste and Approximate Yourself to a Great Dish by Rachel Wizenfeld
- Organic Juicing (Diet Plan Series) by Patty Yang
Remember, Amazon has many FREE Kindle reads and you do do not have to have the device. If you don’t have a Kindle, get a FREE version of Kindle to your PC , iPhone, electronic notebook and more.
Find more Kindle reads on Frugal Coupon Living.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Leave a Reply