As a reminder, only a few more weeks until Disney On Ice arrives at Eagle Bank Arena! Shows take place October 21 to 25, 2015.
DID YOU KNOW? Answer these Trivia Questions:
1. In the movie Frozen, which kingdom do Anna and Elsa live?
2. What is Kristoff’s profession?
3. On her birthday, Rapunzel’s dream is to do what?
4. What is the name of Ariel’s best friend?
5. What are the names of the seven dwarfs in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?
6. In The Lion King, what is Timon and Pumbaa’s motto?
7. Name at least three of the enchanted characters that live in the Beast’s castle.
8. Who is Pinocchio’s conscious?
9. What did Mulan’s grandmother give her for luck?
10. What character always struck the gong at the beginning of the Mickey Mouse Club: Dumbo, Donald Duck or Goofy?
Right now, one lucky DC-Metro Area reader can win a family 4-pack of tickets to the opening night, Wednesday, October 21 7:00 p.m. show at Eagle Bank Arena.
Because we can’t hold our excitement, we wanted to “giveaway” something to everyone! We are sharing with you a FREE Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Carving Template! Don’t forget these other FREE Disney Pumpkin Templates.
For a limited time, save $6 on tickets with coupon code MOM2015. This does not include tickets for Opening Night or Premium Tickets. Up to 8 tickets per coupon code. Tickets do not include $2.50 facility charge.
1. The Kingdom of Arendelle
2. He is an ice harvester.
3. Rapunzel’s dream is to see the floating lanterns.
5. Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey
6. “Hakuna Matata” – it means, “no worries.”
7. The Beast, Mrs. Potts, Chip, The Featherduster, Cogsworth, Lumiere, The Wardrobe, Stove (Chef Bouche)
8. Jiminy Cricket
9. A cricket
10. Donald Duck
Read more: Follow Disney on Ice on Facebook and You Tube. You can also learn more about their performances at DisneyonIce.com.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Leave a Reply