I had an opportunity to do a guest post, Creative and Affordable Gift Ideas for Teachers, on Baby Cheapskate last year Have a look HERE.
Back to school is coming and VERY thoughtful and CHEAP (even FREE) gifts are abundantly available on Vista Print right now.
- Use address labels to make this book belongs to or encouragement stickers (good job, great work) HERE
- Use business cards for the teacher to give to parents at the beginning of the year HERE.
- Make a tote for his/her school supplies – if you don’t know their name, make it generic to the school. Fill it with the free school supplies we will get over the next few weeks. HERE.
- Use post cards to make Thank You Notes – you don’t even need to include his/her name. Post cards can also be made with a neat education/teacher saying on the front. She/He can use them for nice notes to students, parents, etc. HERE.
- Use a banner to write welcome back students, happy graduation, happy birthday, etc. Maybe even fit to a ciriculum subject for the year (no longer available)
- Create a t-Shirt for the first day of school or special events HERE.
- Use a calendar to make a planner or plan for after school activities and events HERE.
Any ideas you have? Leave a comment below.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living