I had an opportunity to do a guest post, Creative and Affordable Gift Ideas for Teachers, on Baby Cheapskate last year Have a look HERE.
Back to school is coming and VERY thoughtful and CHEAP (even FREE) gifts are abundantly available on Vista Print right now.
- Use address labels to make this book belongs to or encouragement stickers (good job, great work) HERE
- Use business cards for the teacher to give to parents at the beginning of the year HERE.
- Make a tote for his/her school supplies – if you don’t know their name, make it generic to the school. Fill it with the free school supplies we will get over the next few weeks. HERE.
- Use post cards to make Thank You Notes – you don’t even need to include his/her name. Post cards can also be made with a neat education/teacher saying on the front. She/He can use them for nice notes to students, parents, etc. HERE.
- Use a banner to write welcome back students, happy graduation, happy birthday, etc. Maybe even fit to a ciriculum subject for the year (no longer available)
- Create a t-Shirt for the first day of school or special events HERE.
- Use a calendar to make a planner or plan for after school activities and events HERE.
Any ideas you have? Leave a comment below.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living