Looking for a high chair that’s easy to take with you camping, tailgating or to the park? The ciao! baby Portable High Chair is just what you need AND it’s on sale today, 3/29!
This high chair is made from nylon and includes a vinyl tray. It folds up, so it’s compact and easy to carry with you. I wish we had had one of these when my older kids were babies and toddlers!
- PORTABLE HIGH CHAIR – Lightweight and flexible design unfolds easily, locks into place, and folds back up in seconds. No assembly required.
- DURABLE MATERIAL – Folding high chair is made of durable nylon and the tray is covered in clear vinyl that easily wipes clean with water. Additionally it features a built in cup holder for all of your baby’s needs.
- EASY TRANSPORT – An innovative, practical solution for families on the go! Portable enough for travel, picnics, camping, vacations, and/or tailgating. Keep one in your car or an extra at grandma’s house!
- FIVE POINT SAFETY HARNESS- Meets US American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and EU European high chair safety standards and all Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) guidelines including lead, phthalates and flammability. Keep your little ones safe and secure!
- FOR CHILDREN UP TO THREE YEARS OLD- Grows with your baby from infant to toddler. Comes with convenient carrying bag. Holds up to: 35 pounds
Hurry to grab the ciao! baby Portable High Chair while it’s on sale today, 3/29!
For a limited time, Amazon is offering Free Shipping on ALL orders for everyone, not just Prime members! This offer applies to items sold by Amazon only and does not apply to add-on items.
Grab a Trial of Amazon Prime!
As a reminder, Amazon prices can change at any time. This price was current at publishing time. Be sure to confirm the price before purchasing to ensure this deal has not changed or expired.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.