Have you made hair appointments for your kids before school starts? Maybe you’re talented enough to cut their hair yourself (not me)!
See below for some deals on going out to get it cut or finding clippers to do it yourself:
- JC Penney – $10 haircuts. Not free like last year but still pretty good!
- Great Clips: Back to School Giveaway with prizes including Apple computers, iPods and more.
OR, Do it yourself:
- Wahl 79524-5201 Chrome Pro 25 Piece Complete Haircutting Kit – $20 from $68.99
- Complete haircutting kit with multi-cut clipper
- Top of the line powerful multi-cut clipper with comfort grip, premium dura-chrome finish and taper control for adjusting the length you want to cut
- Compact battery operated s-trimmer with contoured shape for easy handling, perfect for touch-up or giving your haircut that pro look
- Wahl exclusive clipper attachments and accessories
- 4.1 stars
- Professional Hair Cutting & Thinning Scissors Shears Hairdressing Set – For Girls – $8.74 shipped
- 3.7 stars
Find more Hair Clippers and Hair Scissors on Amazon!
And take a look at How-To Haircutting Books!
Head to Amazon for a look or get those appointments scheduled!
Find more Amazon Deals and Back to School Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Thanks, Time 2 Save
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.