Hosting a Unicorn Birthday Party? Swoon over these whimsical Unicorn Party Favors. They are not only easy but adorable and cute for any unicorn lover!
Unicorn Party Favors
We were helping a friend come up with some ideas for her unicorn themed party and had to share with you this party favor idea. You can have the kids make it at the party for a fun little craft during the celebration or you can pre-make them ahead and send them home as party favors with the kids! They really are fun to make and require only a little assistance from adults!
We pre-bought candy, but another fun idea is to pick up a unicorn pinata and when children collect the candy from the pinata they can make this fun unicorn treat! I think Salt Water Taffy would be a fun, light colored candy for the unicorn!
Unicorn Party Favors
Yields: 4 Party Favors (multiply as needed)
- 4 Clear Plastic Cups
- 4 Clear Disposable Piping Bags
- 1 pkg. Multi-Color Paper Confetti
- 1 Bag Mini Fun Mallows Marshmallows—fruit flavored
- Pastel-Colored Candies (I used Sixlets, Taffy, and Lifesavers. Salt Water Taffy is fun too!)
- Pink Cardstock or Construction Paper
- 4 Bag Ties
- Curling Ribbon
- Black Permanent Marker
- Fill each clear piping bag with marshmallows about halfway up. Tie them closed with the bag ties and cut off the top of each bag above the ties. These are the unicorn horns.
- Use the pink paper, and cut out 8 little pink ears, about 2 inches tall.
- Cut 8 pieces of the curling ribbon, 6 inches long. Tape the ends of 2 ribbons together to a piece of candy. Curl the ribbons with scissors.
- Put a little confetti into each cup and put a unicorn horn in them with the points of the bags pointed up. Hold onto the horns so they stay up straight while you fill the cups with candy. This will hold the horns up.
- Tape 2 little pink ears on the fronts of each cup at the top and draw 2 eyes under each ear.
- Place the candy with the taped-on curling ribbons right on top of the cup in front of the horn. Have the curling ribbon hang down right between the ears, so it looks like a horse’s mane hanging down.
- These cute unicorns would be fun at any party!
Of course, if you have party favors for a unicorn party, you need Unicorn Birthday Party Ideas! We gathered up some of our favorite ideas to top off your party decor and celebration!
Take a look at these ideas!
- Wrap a gift in these Unicorn Gift Bags
- Play a Game of Unicorn Bingo
- Invite your friends with these Unicorn Invitations
- These party favors would be great for the candy from your Unicorn Pinata
- Decorate with Unicorn Mason Jars (great for silverware!)
- Display a cute Unicorn Happy Birthday Banner!
- Toast with these Unicorn Cups
HOT DEALS: Looking for what’s trending? Check out our Fashion Deals and Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.