Create these adorable You’re My Main Squeeze Valentine Craft with GoGo Squeez applesauce on the go. Awesomesauce!
You’re My Main Squeeze Valentine Craft
Hey Valentine – You’re my main squeeze!
Looking for a fun and creative craft for the kids? This is an adorable and healthy treat using the yummy GoGo Squeez Applesauce. They could make a fun weekend activity for your child and a unique valentine card for their classmates. We used some craft supplies we already had on hand in our craft kit, but most of the supplies are not very much making a frugal friendly expense for your Valentines. Awesomesauce!
- GoGo Squeez Applesauce
- Pink or red card stock
- Red pipe cleaners
- Large googly eyes
- Black marker
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Cut a 4 x 9” piece of card stock, wrap it around a GoGo Squeez and secure in the back with hot glue.
- Glue a full red pipe cleaner horizontally to the back center of the paper and wrap the sides of the pipe cleaner around to the front for arms.
- Cut a pipe cleaner into 1/4” and glue two under the bottom paper wrap for legs.
- Glue two googly eyes to the top front of the card stock and draw a smile underneath.
- On the bottom of the card stock wrap, write “ Valentine, you’re my main squeeze”
HOT DEALS: Looking for what’s trending? Check out our Fashion Deals and Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.