Pumpkin Carving Tip!
Take a look at this Pumpkin Carving Tip. Did you know you can extend the life of your pumpkin with a few simple steps?
Jack-o’Lantern Preservation Steps:
- Hallow out your pumpkin making sure to remove as much of the stringy fibers and sizes on the inside as possible. A spoon helps well with this.
- Rinse your pumpkin out with water
- Carve your pumpkin
- In a 5 gallon bucket, mix 1 gallon part water to 3 teaspoons bleach. I recommend 3 gal to 1 tsp.’
- Dip your jack-o’-lantern in the solution for a full 2 to 3 minutes – your pumpkin will float, so be sure to dip it additionally with your hands to get it covered in solution.
- Dry off your pumpkin as much as possible to prevent rot.
This is great if you want to carve a pumpkin early.
Pin and Create these Halloween Craft and Recipes
- 700 FREE Pumpkin Templates – Pin to Pinterest
- FREE Disney Pumpkin Templates – Pin to Pinterest
- 20 Halloween Kid’s Food Crafts – Pin to Pinterest
- FREE Halloween Trick or Treat Sign – Pin to Pinterset
- Halloween OREO Spider Cupcakes (with secret OREO inside) – Pin to Pinterest
- Halloween OREO Eyeballs – Pin to Pinterest
- Halloween Frankenstein Twinkies – Pin to Pinterest
- Twinkie Mummies- Pin to Pinterest
- Spider Web Pizza – Pin to Pinterest
- Mummy Hot Dogs – Pin to Pinterest
- Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats for Halloween Season – Pin to Pinterset
- Orange Jack-O-Lantern Fruit Cups – Pin to Pinterest
- Heavenly Scarecrow Bars – Pin to Pinterest
- Green Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Monsters – Pin to Pinterest
- Halloween Crafts and Treats Round-Up – Pin to Pinterest
- Free Avery Halloween Party Printables – Pin to Pinterest
- FREE Tic Tac Halloween Labels – Pin to Pinterest
- DIY Ghost in a Bottle – Pin to Pinterest
- More Halloween Crafts Round-Up – Pin to Pinterest
- Dollar Tree Halloween Decor – Pin to Pinterest
- Halloween Latern Crafts including Pumpkin, Ghost and Monster – Pin to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on October 13, 2019 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living