Pumpkin Carving Tip!
Take a look at this Pumpkin Carving Tip. Did you know you can extend the life of your pumpkin with a few simple steps?
Jack-o’Lantern Preservation Steps:
- Hallow out your pumpkin making sure to remove as much of the stringy fibers and sizes on the inside as possible. A spoon helps well with this.
- Rinse your pumpkin out with water
- Carve your pumpkin
- In a 5 gallon bucket, mix 1 gallon part water to 3 teaspoons bleach. I recommend 3 gal to 1 tsp.’
- Dip your jack-o’-lantern in the solution for a full 2 to 3 minutes – your pumpkin will float, so be sure to dip it additionally with your hands to get it covered in solution.
- Dry off your pumpkin as much as possible to prevent rot.
This is great if you want to carve a pumpkin early.
Pin and Create these Halloween Craft and Recipes
- 700 FREE Pumpkin Templates – Pin to Pinterest
- FREE Disney Pumpkin Templates – Pin to Pinterest
- 20 Halloween Kid’s Food Crafts – Pin to Pinterest
- FREE Halloween Trick or Treat Sign – Pin to Pinterset
- Halloween OREO Spider Cupcakes (with secret OREO inside) – Pin to Pinterest
- Halloween OREO Eyeballs – Pin to Pinterest
- Halloween Frankenstein Twinkies – Pin to Pinterest
- Twinkie Mummies- Pin to Pinterest
- Spider Web Pizza – Pin to Pinterest
- Mummy Hot Dogs – Pin to Pinterest
- Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats for Halloween Season – Pin to Pinterset
- Orange Jack-O-Lantern Fruit Cups – Pin to Pinterest
- Heavenly Scarecrow Bars – Pin to Pinterest
- Green Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Monsters – Pin to Pinterest
- Halloween Crafts and Treats Round-Up – Pin to Pinterest
- Free Avery Halloween Party Printables – Pin to Pinterest
- FREE Tic Tac Halloween Labels – Pin to Pinterest
- DIY Ghost in a Bottle – Pin to Pinterest
- More Halloween Crafts Round-Up – Pin to Pinterest
- Dollar Tree Halloween Decor – Pin to Pinterest
- Halloween Latern Crafts including Pumpkin, Ghost and Monster – Pin to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get organized for the new year with THE BUSY MOM BINDER SALE.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.