Looking for some new books to read? We’ll have a list of best selling books for you each week. Today, we have New York Times Best Sellers in How-To & Miscellaneous that you’ll want to grab for yourself or as gifts for Christmas!
Join Kindle Unlimited free for two months. Read or listen anywhere, cancel anytime.
New York Times Best Sellers in How-To & Miscellaneous
- Atlas of the Heart
- Atomic Habits
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks―Super Easy!
- The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking
- Magnolia Table, Volume 2: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering
- Half Baked Harvest Super Simple
- Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order: Why Nations Succeed and Fail
- Skinnytaste Air Fryer Dinners: 75 Healthy Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Joshua Weissman: An Unapologetic Cookbook
Remember you get FREE Shipping on Amazon when you spend $25 or FREE shipping with Amazon Prime.
Grab a Trial of Amazon Prime!
As a reminder, Amazon prices can change at any time. This price was current at publishing time. Be sure to confirm the price before purchasing to ensure this deal has not changed or expired.
Find more Amazon Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on January 4, 2022 by FCL