Easily get enviable beachy waves with this hair waver. Right now, you can get this 3 Barrel Curling Iron for just $14.99! This price is valid as of 9:42 a.m. ET on 8/17/22.
- Natural Looking Curls: Whether you have short or long locks, thick or thin, the 3 barrel curling iron creates beautiful “S” wide waves that last all day. Different from single barrel hair curlers taking ages to curl hair, the PEFOOK hair curling wand does it in a matter of minutes
- Smooth, Shiny Waves: the 3 barrel hair curler is equipped with ceramic glaze coating technology, which provides high-temperature uniform heat and resistance, and releases large amounts of negative ions, protecting your hair and keeping your hair smooth and shiny
- Fast and Instant Heating: With the PTC heating element, the beach waver curling iron heat up quickly, going from 0℃ to 170℃ in only 30s, and 0 to 210℃ in 60s. Leave your hair in the splint for only 3-10s to form hair curling. Please note: do not leave your hair in the splint for too long
- Two Temperature Settings: PEFOOK crimper hair iron has 2 gear temperatures, which allows you to choose a suitable temperature according to your hair quality. We recommend 180°C(356℉) for thin and soft hair, and 210°C(410℉) for thick and hard hair
- Safe Protection: Designed with an anti-skid handle and an anti-scald top to keep your hands away from being accidentally burned by the hair crimper. And the heat insulation front part bracket helps to avoid the hair waver contacting the desktop directly. 360° tangle-free power cord allows you to hold the hair curler at any angle for the best effect
Remember you get FREE Shipping on Amazon when you spend $25 or FREE shipping with Prime.
Grab a FREE Trial of Amazon Prime!
Amazon prices can change at any time, so grab these deals while you can.
Find more Amazon Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on August 17, 2022 by FCL
Leave a Reply