Save 44% off retail on today’s Amazon Deal of the Day, the Passport 8500 x50 Black radar detector. On sale today only for $189.99 from $339.99 + FREE shipping. The X50 Black’s improved “V-Tuned” radar receiver provides extreme detection range on all police radar: conventional and “instant-on” including the new POP mode radar threat, X-Band, and up to 50% more range than the original Passport 8500 on the all-important K and Ka bands. The X50 also boasts a 40% performance improvement over it’s predecessor.
- Operating Bands: X-band 10.525 GHz ± 25 MHz, K-band 24.150 GHz ± 100 MHz, Ka-band 34.700 GHz ± 1300 MHz, Laser 904nm, 33 MHz Bandwidth
- Radar Receiver / Detector Type: Superheterodyne, Varactor-Tuned VCO, Scanning Frequency Discriminator, Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Laser Detection: Quantum Limited Video Receiver, Multiple Laser Sensor Diodes
- Display Type: 280 LED Matrix/Text, Bar Graph, ExpertMeter, SpecDisplay, Three-Level Dimming, plus Dark Mode
- Power Requirement: 12VDC, Negative Ground, Escort SmartCord Included
- Compact Size: 1.25 H x 2.85 W x 5.32 L (inches)
- Sensitivity Control: Highway, Auto and City
- Programmable Features: Power-On Indication, Power-On Sequence, Signal Strength Meter, AutoMute, Audio Tones, City Mode Sensitivity, Display Brightness, Dark Mode, Radar / Laser Bands
Head to Amazon to grab the Escort Passport 8500 X50 Black Radar Detector on sale for $189.99 today only.
Find more Amazon Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
More X50 Black details:
Enhanced Radar Protection
Our enhanced “V-Tuned” radar receiver provides extreme long range warning on all radar: conventional and “instant-on” including POP mode, X-band, K-band, and SuperWide Ka-band. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides maximum range, with minimum false alarms.
Exclusive AutoSensitivity Mode
ESCORT’s patented AutoSensitivity mode intelligently identifies real threats from other radar sources. Plus, our exclusive Traffic Signal Rejection (TSR) software rejects interstate traffic sensors making it quiet to own and operate.
High-Performance Laser Protection
PASSPORT’s multiple high-performance laser sensors provide maximum laser warning, with superior off-axis protection. For the ultimate in laser protection add the optional ZR4 Laser Shifter.
Three-Levels of Brightness Control
Choose between Dim, Medium, or Max brightness levels, or fully dark for discreet night driving.
Three High-Resolution Meter Modes
PASSPORT provides three types of meter displays: Standard Bar Graph, exclusive ExpertMeter, and our unique SpecDisplay.
Ultra-Bright Matrix Display
PASSPORT’s matrix display uses 280 individual ultra-bright LEDs to provide crystal-clear information for alerts, signal strength and text for programming.
Mute and AutoMute
Patented Mute and AutoMute feature automatically reduces the volume level during an alert to eliminate annoyance from long radar encounters.
New Advanced EZ-Programming
PASSPORT comes ready to use out of the box. However, you can also instantly customize it for your unique driving preferences, including Power-On indication, Meter type, AutoMute, Brightness level, including full Dark Mode, Audio Tones, and selectable radar and laser bands.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on June 30, 2021 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living